Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

"
Septile wrote:
"
game-wide balance changes

Nerf league 2 confirmed!

lmfao wouldn't be suprised
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Rewards going all the Way back so PoE2 doesn't look like shit once released. Get ready for another League with huge nerfes and horrible time invest/reward mechanics. Can we beat 4 Weeks before it is dead again?
"
Septile wrote:
"
game-wide balance changes

Nerf league 2 confirmed!

Nerf league 3*
Oh great more nerfs to look forward to.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
Rewards going all the Way back so PoE2 doesn't look like shit once released. Get ready for another League with huge nerfes and horrible time invest/reward mechanics. Can we beat 4 Weeks before it is dead again?

Is that any way to reply to the developers of a game you obviously enjoy playing?

Of course things will be nerfed, no one want's to play the same build 3 leagues strait.
i filed a vacation leave for 3 days for game launch. i was only able to play on the 3rd day lul. please fix your shit. we dotn need to much clutter, new currency shard, new layer of RNG. just 90% optimization and 10% new content would keep us happy for a league's worth
"
sevens67 wrote:
"

Is that any way to reply to the developers of a game you obviously enjoy playing?

Of course things will be nerfed, no one want's to play the same build 3 leagues strait.

If I kicked the developers in the balls, your mouth would definitely hurt.
Last edited by jeanpain on Jun 7, 2021, 7:41:54 PM
"
sevens67 wrote:
"

you should eat your veggies more. i play same build for 3 years now. and you have no idea what players want. KALM
fk archnemesis.
We really just need a performance update.
We really just need a performance update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info