Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

being less bugged,laggy and with texture working is fine for me
Synthesis 2 league plz.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Hopefully, it will be better than Ultimatum in terms of fun.
Ultimatum is the worst leauge ever, with this fucking low spawn-rate TrialMaster. Pls dont make another Ritual-Ultimatum Leauge, worst shit ever.
Last edited by LogazdoR on Jun 7, 2021, 6:47:54 PM
"
tripolarbear wrote:
Please god, fix flasks this league.

Be careful with your wishes. They can "fix" them in the way they "fixed" the Harvest, making all flasks equally useless.
Oh boy I sure hope it's not nerf most of the skills league again.
Always exciting to get new content :) But please can you keep the experimental PoE2 graphics updates and improvements in an optional league version or alpha testing environment so those who like to test, report and figure out why they crash every 10 mins can do so without it being inflicted upon the rest of us who want to spend the little time we have enjoying just playing the game.

After 7yrs starting to find it hard to justify supporting PoE with the ever-increasing league start problems. Not just talking about occasional bugs which used to be the case, which are to be expected, but the ones that make you want to ditch the game until they're fixed and possibly until next league.

You see that 1 challenge done(at this time) next to my account name that would usually be 24 by now with a level 95 character, playing casual hrs.

I'm just hoping that the 'excitement at GGG' is relating to a playable league right out of the gate. Then you'll get my support back :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Jun 7, 2021, 6:55:49 PM
"
Septile wrote:
"
game-wide balance changes

Nerf league 2 confirmed!

what's so bad about nerfs? i don't get you people.
the nerfs are not just for you,the new game rules are for all... it's fun
PLEASE NO !
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!! I don't think there is any other company that can roll out major content like you guys do every 3 months. AND THIS GAME IS FREE TO PLAY. You guys deserve so much support. <3

The game just keeps getting better and I enjoy it A LOT!!

Please keep up the good work!!

If you can figure out the user experience part like picking stuff up easier, that will be super awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info