Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

3.15->3.16->3.17->3.18->3.19-> POE2?
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
All i want is this game to run smooth
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Great Cant wait :)

Just please ...

Will be great if you try buff fun instead nerf it to grey average

Ofc from my view ... game should be fun and I personaly dont care about any balance or economy

Maybe just geting burned, playing game non stop from talisman league, but it start feel like work, meaningless grinds which not feel fun or rewarding (fun or progression wise, not speaking about currency).

It was great to have hard goal, like get HH SSF, was always already hard to get it.
Now? Amazing, u can get it everywhere, if lucky ... just ... rarity is now mirror grade ... great ... do you know how many mirrors I droped from talisman league till now? EVERY league got all 3 mtx rewards (36+ with 40 chalenges now) ... and I droped 0 ... ZERO .. mirrors ... talisman league until now ... ZERO mirros

This means SSF style chance to get it, is almost zero .. 0 ... nada

Only nonzero way to get HH now is trade and buy it from lucky sucker who hit mirror jackpot and prefers currency instead to have fun with it.

What that means it for me, is you cant get it by playing game and having FUN, but instead playing game, you can get it ONLY by trading.

You want have game fun to play, or economics simulator?

Dont get me wrong now, I love your game and I think you do GREAT job.
Every possible suggestion I ever had, If you decided to touch it, result was much better than I would ever suggested it.

BUT PRETY PLEASE, I want play game for fun, not feel like to do second job

And one more suggestion :) Please bring synthesis back as alternative engame, as Heist and delve is :) after fix, It was amazing and fun mechanics I really missing, Just forget about it ever had some craft :)

Cheers and good luck with 3.15
Last edited by Hydros80 on Jun 7, 2021, 10:54:58 PM
So excited let’s have a ritual 3.0 league with no end game content and league being dead in 1 month. Can’t wait to see the same bugs and crashes again

ALL HAIL THE TOUCAN
Go play any other game that releases tons of content ever 3 months for free.
Nerf league 2.0
Fix vaal skills so we can play again
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3132061

Please!!!
Nice, can't wait for that!
"
LemonkaFC wrote:
3.15->3.16->3.17->3.18->3.19-> POE2?

If we compare to trimesters of years this cover: 3rd - 4th (2021) 1st - 2nd - 3rd (2022). The Poe2 release must be late 2022 iirc, they will not launch on december, so you can be correct or we must wait 1st trimester of 2023 and play also a 3.20/21!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info