Game Mechanics Q&A Answers Part 2

hey i have a question!

i recently droped the hateforge gloves so i thought about doing a vaal lightning strike pathfinder build and to sum it up the build is all about having enough flask effect to never stop using the vaal skill and this works great when im alone mapping but when i play with friends some how i can't use the skill at the same speed as alone and it's really bugging me xD any one has a clue of what could be happening?
And I tought the game has no bad luck protection
Yo has anyone ate a really good banana recently
Last edited by ShadowGhost86 on May 28, 2021, 10:45:15 AM
ok thx ggg for those. i have a question
lets say i have a curse on hit on a ring and 2 curse on hit on the glove and i can only apply 2 curse on the enemies. which curse will be neglected and which one have the priority?
Threads like this are just really neat.
Can someone explain map equity to a smooth brain like me?
Why do we have to ask questions like this every league????

If you will provide enought info about the game we wont need to do this.... this is an outdated and obsolet way to procced imo....

Can you pls provide enought game info so we dont have to do this??

For example wich are the %ratio of table drops of every uniq .
Wich uniqs can we chance and wich one are league specific... because there are alot league specific uniqs that now can be chanced but there is no info in the wiki about it.... still outdated .

Wich are the boss ratio item drop????

Can we have more info about the game pls GGG . this is 2021 not 2010.
"
How do player auras (e.g. Zealotry) interact with skills used by traps/mines? There appears to be a delay after a trap/mine triggers/detonates before the skill is fully 'affected' by the aura. This bug demonstrates the effect but how do trap/mine skills interact with player Auras to create this effect instead of just always being affected by the aura?

Traps and mines being affected by auras is a bug and will be fixed at some point. What's currently happening is that traps and mines are inherently hidden once armed, and effectively cease to exist for most purposes. Once they start to use their skill, they stop being hidden. Currently, this allows auras to start affecting the trap/mine object at that point, which should not happen. Auras take up to 250ms to start affecting a new object, so the aura currently starts affecting the trap or mine some point between one frame or 250ms after it starts using the skill.

"
Traps and mines being affected by auras is a bug and will be fixed at some point.

Isn't this inconsistent with traps, mines, and totems inheriting their offensive stats from the players stats?

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Mine
"Mines are separate entities from the character who throws them, but they use that character's offensive stats when applying damage and various other effects."

Therefore, damage-boosting auras like Hatred, Zealotry, or Herald of Ash/Purity, shouldn't the damage buffs on the players then be inherited by the trap, mine, totem?
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on May 28, 2021, 4:39:26 PM
Animate guardian + minion instability will be my next build KEKW
"
djdias2018 wrote:
Animate guardian + minion instability will be my next build KEKW

so a chains of command build where the weapons explode?
could work, except AG random stop attacking for no reason atm.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info