Game Mechanics Q&A Answers Part 2

"
taggedjc wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:
HI

Juggernaut acdenancy states, "cannot be stunned" "action speed cannot be modified below base value" "movement speed cannot be modified below base value"

having cannot be hindered corruption jewel on my tree,

and question is why i am getting still slowed ?

Hinder is a movement speed slow.

You don't have anything that makes you immune to movement speed slows. You do have a stat that says your movement speed cannot be modified below base value. The base value for movement speed is the base 100% speed you have with no other gear or modifiers.

Hinder is a movement speed reduction, so it's additive with your movement speed increases, such as the increased movement speed you have on boots.

For example, if you are Hindered by 20%, but you previously had 130% movement speed due to having your base movement speed of 100% and wearing some +30% movement speed boots, then your movement speed would be reduced to 110%.

This is the case even with Unstoppable, since it's still above your base 100% movement speed.

If instead you were Hindered by 40%, you'd normally end up with 90% movement speed. However, due to Unstoppable, the movement speed can't be modified to below base value, so 100% is as low as it goes.

sir. is this joke to you ? it clearly states what it does. but it doesnt. and as i said i have cannot be hindered corruption jewel.
and your reply is copyed from wiki, what i want is offical statment, not missleading information. thank you for understanding my concern.
i want this work as it says it does.

edit: let me clarify. my movement speed is 100 base, without any buffs charges, this number doesnt go below that. but when i am playing . then i feel i get slowed. whyle character sheet movement speed stays 100% movement speed. there. i hope you understand now.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 31, 2021, 2:15:56 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
That specific stat granted by the Zealotry aura is checked on the stats of the object doing the hitting, not the skill that's being used to do the hitting. This is intentional.
Thank you for the further explanation Mark. This definitely shines light on interesting mechanics I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out.

This second post also explains why (while testing aura-trap interaction) my traps always/immediately had the added damage from Anger but only created Consecrated Ground from Zealotry after that 1 frame to 250ms 'arming' time (which is when I realized Zealotry was somehow affecting traps differently). It's nice to know that difference isn't caused by a bug and *really* nice to know why it occurs. :)
"
SuperDrop wrote:
what i want is offical statment
I'm not official. All I can do is convey my personal experiences and testing.

When I tested a similar situation I found I could still be slowed by two things: Maim, and Tar. Both affect movement speed directly, the same as hinder. So, unless you have "Can't be maimed." and "Unaffected by Tar" modifiers those debufs (or w/e they are) are probably a good place to look for why you're slowing.

Edit: You can also replace 'hinder' with 'maim' or 'tar' in taggedjc's post and it's very relevant and should be directly helpful in understanding your situation.
Last edited by SirGuySW on May 31, 2021, 2:20:16 AM
A little late, but just some random question that are not really about game mechanic, maybe a little?
What's the minimum level requirement for Rogue Exile, Strongbox, Shrine, Vaal side area, Tormented spirit, Essence, Bloodlines and Nemesis?
Still weird that you can drop Silver Coin before the Climb...
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/
Thanks for some of these answers.
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info