3.14.2 Patch Notes Preview

So happy with that hateforge fix

Oh wait it's more rare than a mirro. Glad you sorted it out for 0.01 players
Increase trial master encounter chance
Fix the mac client

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3126036
Glad to see more iteration on private leagues.

I'd love to see more of this even if monster AOE wasn't on my list of desired mods.

The one I really want to see is a reduction in gem XP earned by players. Something to slow spellcaster levelling as much as "items always drop scoured" slows down melee levelling.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Map boss clones created by The Maven no longer persist after the map boss dies.

Holy shit, they did it!
Even harder gauntlet oh god
"
nikidino8 wrote:
"
Changed the Hateforge unique gloves to allow them to affect Vaal attacks used by traps and mines again. While these mechanics bypass the intended restrictions of Vaal skills in a similar way to totems, those cases are less abusable now so we've temporarily restored the interaction between Traps, Mines, and Hateforge. This stat will return to preventing use with traps and mines again in 3.15.

What's the point then doing it anyway if it's changed next league anyway?

Because there were a few people who already had builds using it that were broken by the previous change. This lets them play out the league with those builds.
"Changed the Hateforge unique gloves to allow them to affect Vaal attacks used by traps and mines again. While these mechanics bypass the intended restrictions of Vaal skills in a similar way to totems, those cases are less abusable now so we've temporarily restored the interaction between Traps, Mines, and Hateforge. This stat will return to preventing use with traps and mines again in 3.15."

Is that an admission that we are in fact beta testers?

"Because there were a few people who already had builds using it that were broken by the previous change. This lets them play out the league with those builds."

Changing the game for people who have a 60ex item just to change it back later.

zero fucking integrity.
Last edited by Dharmakaze484 on May 25, 2021, 11:32:48 PM
How about fixing additional Blight encounters in maps, so that you actually get them.
"
HoangBoss wrote:
Increase trial master encounter chance

9000000% this!!! pls! u can give this leagu second chance and save it!

Increase trial master encounter chance! pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info