3.14.2 Patch Notes Preview

ctrl + f trialmaster

Sadge
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
nikidino8 wrote:
What's the point then doing it anyway if it's changed next league anyway?

So people can keep playing their chars that relied on that interaction.
That's the point of "no mid-league nerfs".
"
nikidino8 wrote:
"
Changed the Hateforge unique gloves to allow them to affect Vaal attacks used by traps and mines again. While these mechanics bypass the intended restrictions of Vaal skills in a similar way to totems, those cases are less abusable now so we've temporarily restored the interaction between Traps, Mines, and Hateforge. This stat will return to preventing use with traps and mines again in 3.15.

What's the point then doing it anyway if it's changed next league anyway?

Throwing a partial bone to people who were heavily invested in this particular broken build and counting on GGG sticking to not nerfing things midleague, I suppose.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
People still play this game?
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
People still play this game?

Absolutely yes.
The game is so exciting, that everyone is making the new ultra rare superBoss .... SuperMario in tabx4.
Still no "balance pass" on the league stuff. Are you all seriously happy with the state of the Ultimatums?
RIP
ggg: "haha we're reverting the nerf :^)"
also ggg: "haha we're nerfing it again :^)"
And yet no signs of the trial master?

If it weren't for the challenges I wouldn't bother doing the ultimatums. Contrary to whats being said that it will be more rewarding than rituals... Guess nah!

Playing atleast 8hours everyday and only been able to see the trial master like once in a week! Like seriously though?
Imagine playing Ultimatum and not being able to defeat the boss of the league... Because, for no reason, GGG has this stupid reason for being stupid at simple things. For now, after doing 300 maps, I still don't see any Trialmaster encounter and so I can't complete the challenges remaining.

I'm very glad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info