3.14.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ctrl + f trialmaster

lol where trialmaster buff? even u forgot that it exict? or what?

I think they completely abandoned the league mechanic, they're happy with the spawnrate.

If you're aiming for 40/40, I suggest to speedrun red maps as fast as possible, it's mindless, but that's the only way.

To GGG: I really hope this league doesn't go core, or not in this current state.
"
  • Fixed a bug where players were sometimes unable to use non-English characters in chat.

If I understand this line correctly, it's really weird because this wasn't introduced as a bug, but GGG's attempt to eliminate people posting Toucan?

Of course, as with many things, this had unintended negative effects, like English players being unable to properly copy-paste/write the names of non-English-named characters that share the exact same realm... Notably those Russian & Korean players, which make up a sizable part of the PoE global realm, so not being able to use their names in chat is/was a bit of an inconvenience, to say the least...

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Because they are out of touch. Planning to nerf the gloves in 3.15 even though they are as rare as a mirror and will be even more rare when integrated into the standard game. EL OH EL.

Costs the same as a mirror =/= rare as a mirror.

Hateforge isn't as rare as a mirror, but because it's in hyper-demand, the price goes up. Prices in Path of Exile are almost always dictated by demand rather than supply. (excepting cases where supply is sufficient for every player to trivially have the item, such as with Atziri's Promise) It's why, for instance, Xoph's Inception/Nurture are worth as much as Mjölner, in spite of being vastly more common: ignite bow builds are hyper-meta at the moment.

(similarly, the price of mirrors is depressed in this league, because the selection of items you can mirror is pretty garbage on account of nerfed crafting options. When pretty much every mirror base has a benchcrafted mod, "What's the point?")
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

LOL why kill the tuna ring?
Build isn't even very popular, right?

FUN DETECTED Beep Boop!

"
Fixed a common client crash.

Is it the freeze that a lot of people (including me) are having during the cogs animation after launch?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3078181/page/1
Can I have a Players can only equip uniques modifier for Private Leagues?
"
xozne wrote:
dats nice

dats real nice
Eat your vegetables.
Very nice, keep up the good work !
I am very disappointed that you yet again ignore the terrible state of Harvest right now.

You had many opportunities to do something about it in the first 30 days of the league.

I said goodbye to a couple different friends over the past week who left for the rest of the league and among many issues, harvest burn out is one of them. Spending hours and days not getting the crafts we need to finish even 1 piece of gear is feeling very bad.

Fix Harvest or remove it from the game tomorrow because it is just a carrot on a very long stick right now.

Oh also, Trialmaster spawn rate is also pathetic.

You can do better, why don't you?
"
Changed the Hateforge unique gloves to allow them to affect Vaal attacks used by traps and mines again

there we go again. proof that you dont test anything at all before releasing leagues. nerfing and then renabling in midd league AGAIN.

whatever.

playerbase shrinking. instead of losing rest of them. increase valuable currency drops and shards(harbs) way more, to keep us intrested and closed eyes to slam them items.

yep.. harvest too. not getting greedy.
fk archnemesis.
"
TheBenShee wrote:
what about the graphic issues with framdrops and letting the game look like N64 360p graphics? will you fix that shit oo? that only started with the last small update...

Was wondering about this same exact thing. idk why it's happening a lot with me in Ultimatums and any high density encounter. I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus with a logical 16 core 2.9GHz processor with AMD Ryzen 7 4000 series/Nividia RTX 2060 with Max-Q Design 16GB RAM and actively use ISLC for Auto-clearing my cache so this really shouldn't be happening esp when I am using an 144Hz UHD 4K2K Acer KG1 Series Gaming Monitor with Radeon Freesync and 1ms Response Time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info