3.14.2 Patch Notes Preview

Is there a patch now that should fix the client's crashes? Is it possible to return textures to "high" on a volcano? I ask because on HC crashes are very dangerous to health.
What do I have to do to get the trialmaster to spawn? Sacrifice a goat? This reminds me of Heist league where they introduced two new bosses - Nashta and the Vox twins after a month of league release. I had 14 days of playtime in heist and still was not able to drop a twins contract. I just don't understand why the rates of getting these bosses are so low. What is the point of introducing these bosses if we hardly ever get to see them? And it's not like killing them is going to give us anything game changing anyway. Most likely when we spawn the trialmaster after going through a thousand maps, he will drop some trash loot or we just lose the encounter to a DC.
more lag than previous patch :)) spent 2 years in this game and now i don't think it good to play, everybody please stop playing this game until ggg know how to treat with their customers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info