3.14.2 Patch Notes Preview

Any server fixes for SG please?
"
Map boss clones created by The Maven no longer persist after the map boss dies.

big quality of life
Cassia supremacy
I really wish the devs would run a mirror copy of the challenge league parallel to the current one with all their test stuff and PoE2 improvements. That way we wouldn't have to face the rng dice every start as to whether or not we can actually play consistently and enjoy the game.

Playing since 2013 and this last year(credit for getting product out during Covid) is really starting to grind me down enjoyment-wise.

One sticking point for me is the bug with Ultimatum events. How did this ever slip through? There are already other templatable mini-events like Harbinger, Beyond, and Legion. These all have capped monsters and therefore loot and xp. Forget the time bug, how did they ever get to have more than map-size monster pools?

Exploiters deserve to get bans, that's fair. But it should really never have reached launch :( Basic exploit prevention.

Hope next league is a big improvement, considering skipping it if not :(

btw. I think this is my first really negative post in 8 years. Usually, there's a forgivable amount of bugs as its pretty standard. Now it's starting feel more like 3.xx alpha test league
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Great! Thanks for all your hard work GGG!
Yup. GGG telling people doing trialmaster conditionals to get gud.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
"Fixed a bug where the vendor recipe for three of the same maps could result in a legacy variant."

Does that mean some people got to use the standard league atlas unlock thing?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
So...
Still not a option for us to disable texture streaming?

Shame
No trialmaster spawnrate? :((
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
No trialmaster spawnrate? :((

GGG pretend that its cool to fix trialmaster fight ONLY to streamers and some random ppl
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info