Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

0.9.9d Patch Notes

"
The experimental skill gem was something called Consume Corpse Totem. It consumed corpses, and, uh, stuff. I think. It was in a thread in the feedback section.

It wasn't the fishing gem?
http://d.pr/i/JBRH

this is annoying imo. change it.
Last edited by Bzyne on May 11, 2012, 8:52:36 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
kanazky1 wrote:
If you are using a gem with your main stat (i.e. green gem with dex) you will likely have enough of that stat to use it BEFORE you meet the level requirements for that gem.

only true if you dont care about hybrid chars!
Yes, well all that said being character dependent of course.

"
Gangplank wrote:
http://d.pr/i/JBRH

this is annoying imo. change it.

I agree. I heard in game that Chris is going to have a toggle on it, I am pretty sure that will come true.
Last edited by kanazky1 on May 11, 2012, 9:12:36 AM
The new gem levelup icons in the lower right of the screen get in the way of combat (an attempt to fire/cast that accidentaly clicks on the gem symbol will bring up text instead of firing/casting). Same goes for the aura icons in the upper left of the screen (an attempt to fire/cast that accidentally clicks on the aura symbol will turn the aura off).

A ui option to disable these gui elements (and all of the other "clickable in combat" gui elements, for that matter) would be appreciated.
IGN: KoTao
I would also like to have a UI option to hide the new gem interface. If the gem interface was added to help new players, it makes sense that the folks that have been playing a while could turn it off.

However, I do like the "gem is ready to level" dings, and I like being able to choose whether or not to level the gam.
INTERFACE CLUTTER

Newbie design mistake they'll fix it (eventually). Until then right click them?

Also I'd say have a "legacy gem interface" option in options menu.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on May 11, 2012, 9:46:12 AM
Good idea, but i hope u change it ...

"
Chris wrote:

[li]Rejuvenation totems now do not affect themselves.[/li]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
Puschtekuche wrote:
Good idea, but i hope u change it ...

this is how this patch will be remembered :P LOL
"