0.9.9d Patch Notes

Version 0.9.9d
  • Revamped the user interface for levelling gems up. Now, when they're close to the end of a level, they will appear on the right side of the play area, indicating their progress. Once they can be levelled up to the next level, a button will appear. If you want to leave the gem at its current level, you can dismiss this permanently by right clicking on the button. Equipped gems can still be levelled up from the inventory screen.
  • The page up/down keys now control the zoom level as well. These can be rebound. You can now disable mousewheel zoom in the UI options.
  • Double Strike has been rebalanced so that the starting level is now level 1 and it is available as the Shadow's initial gem received in the Twilight Strand. It is now pure dexterity.
  • Increased the monster density in the Twilight Strand.
  • Rejuvenation totems now do not affect themselves.
  • Exploding Spawn can now no longer be magic/rare.
  • Fixed some problems with the chat box. It now replaces the channel symbol if you start to type a /command.
  • Fixed a bug where monsters using Flicker Strike would cause the camera to act wrong if zoomed in.
  • Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire's spell damage increase didn't work.
  • Fixed a recently introduced bug where you'd get the waypoint for an area by merely entering it.
  • Fixed a bug where Oozeback Bloom would crash the instance when he dies.
  • Neutered an experimental skill gem that accidentally made its way into 0.9.9. Oops.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice
Last edited by g00ksta on May 11, 2012, 4:30:37 AM
Thank You thank you thank you - for the zoom changes!
I'm BACK :)
Wheres the Shadow?!
FFA loot sucks.
DOUBLE STRIKE LOVE!

After dropping the req from an absurd level 19 to 11, you guys showed it much needed attention...but level 1? Pure dex? OH YEAH.

edit: wonder what the secret gem was!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 11, 2012, 4:40:04 AM
Neutered....lol.
Double Strike FTW :D Waiting the Shadow...
Beta member since 0.9.5
HC
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Fixed a recently introduced bug where you'd get the waypoint for an area by merely entering it.[/li]
[li]Fixed a bug where Oozeback Bloom would crash the instance when he dies.[/li]
[li]Neutered an experimental skill gem that accidentally made its way into 0.9.9. Oops.

I quite liked the waypoint bug..!:)

Oozeback crashing on death got me too - good spot.

What was the experimental skill gem...?

Also, I'm really enjoying the new patch. The totems are cool to play against (not tried to use them myself yet), but more importantly, the increased boss density is definitely a highlight for me.

Petrov.
Fixed a recently introduced bug where you'd get the waypoint for an area by merely entering it.

Ah hell. That wasn't a bug. That was a feature.

Couple of times today I had the client or server dump
me on zoning and when I came back I had the way point, which made me smile thinking the server had shown mercy for dumping me before I could tag the WP.

Dammit, Jim, that was a feature!

Thanks for the quick work on zoom changes.
CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
The experimental skill gem was something called Consume Corpse Totem. It consumed corpses, and, uh, stuff. I think. It was in a thread in the feedback section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info