0.9.9d Patch Notes

"
TwoCakes wrote:

"Chance to Block" HAHAHAH the irony

agreed haha nice catch
"
Darkfyre wrote:

this is how this patch will be remembered :P LOL

Nope I don't agree - for me it is the Zoom fix that will keep this patch in my memory.

I actually kinda like the gem leveling thing. It only a little annoying that it covers the item view window.
I'm BACK :)
they so need to make an easter egg about this somewhere later in the game :)

kinda like they did for a while with PHQG in church dungeon
Last edited by Darkfyre on May 11, 2012, 11:18:05 AM
I'm really happy with the direction this game seems headed in - not just due to the increased difficulty (challenge is always good), but also due to the fact that over the last couple of days GGG has added the two features that I've been missing the most (zoom feature and minimap). Keep up the excellent work! :)

What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
Any chance that in one of these mini-patches we'll get a buff icon with how many of those particular Minions we have out at the time? Kinda like the new Viper Strike icon shows stacks?

I'm sure there are plans to improve the UI interface with regards to minions, but a quick jury rig as mentioned above would really be appreciated while you sort our your future plans.
Anyone notice the new act I mission "the way forward"?

it says I am to look for a way to the forest in the prison gate along emperors road, and after I find out the way is blocked it just never progress further. maybe will go on until I enter act2.

my char was already in cruel and never received it before, so for a moment I was thinking "god, this is the way to act III" and now am just confused if I can receive it in normal difficulty too.

For all those crying about decent ideas such as the skill gem level up bars

1; Have an option to turn the bars themselves off
2; move the bottom of that interface above an item hovered on the ground (showing stats to the rhs of screen)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
Chris wrote:

• Revamped the user interface for levelling gems up. Now, when they're close to the end of a level, they will appear on the right side of the play area, indicating their progress. Once they can be levelled up to the next level, a button will appear. If you want to leave the gem at its current level, you can dismiss this permanently by right clicking on the button. Equipped gems can still be levelled up from the inventory screen.

I hate the gem xp bars. I don't want anything more on screen than what needs to be. Please make it toggleable.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

• Revamped the user interface for levelling gems up. Now, when they're close to the end of a level, they will appear on the right side of the play area, indicating their progress. Once they can be levelled up to the next level, a button will appear. If you want to leave the gem at its current level, you can dismiss this permanently by right clicking on the button. Equipped gems can still be levelled up from the inventory screen.

I hate the gem xp bars. I don't want anything more on screen than what needs to be. Please make it toggleable.

This !
Why on earth we should see them on our screens ?? Its maybe the worst feature GGG ever released ! It looks really disgusting.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I do have to say it is one of the few things I have really disliked over all the patches I have been here. I don't think it is necessarily a negative though. When it is made toggleable it will be a very useful tool to see where all your gems are at. And since your gems are your skills they should have their own window of sorts, just not a part of the UI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info