0.9.9d Patch Notes

I was about to report a bug. its good to see you guys already tackled it:

"
Fixed a bug where Oozeback Bloom would crash the instance when he dies.

Good job GGG!
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
hey man...

i have 4 gems what have max exp but i cant make lvl up it beacuse i dont have stats < lvl req etc etc >

and now it always show on right site screen... i cant check what option have items on the ground beacuse are to info screen in one place... looke a SS...

i never told anythings about outlvl gems is a bug whatever... where you saw it in my words??

i dont understand you.... i just talk about is very hard play now beacuse i dont see what items are on the ground...
Last edited by psss on May 11, 2012, 7:27:23 AM
Its not a bug to outlevel the gems, frequently happening before too.

The problem with the window out of sight should be sorted out already, I thought?! You could try to switch in another window, like the inventory, and back out to adjust the view.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
zriL wrote:
Gems should level automatically, and the button should allow to not level the gem. So that people will stop asking "how do I level my gems ?" and "Why do I have to click to up a gem ?", the new system won't help much.

The default behaviour should be the most commonly used, and options for marginal uses.

There are three reasons we made the gem levelling manual:
a) The players asked for it, again and again.
b) It's nicer from a rewards point of view to have frequent "you just gained a level of something!" events while playing, and helps players understand that their gems are getting better.
c) Practical reasons related to gems being unusable if you level them too far when you have +attribute requirements on.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I would love to see an option to show "next lvl" stats and mana cost of skill before i click "lvlup".
For example when i mouseover with CTRL i will see normal stats and 'nextlvl" stats.

Atm its just lottery in many cases for me "to lvl or not lvl".

PLEASE PLEASE THX.
Last edited by Kabraxis on May 11, 2012, 7:38:23 AM
I don't like the new gem leveling window. It is not just the fact that it blocks valuable view, the UI fades from solid into complete transparency, which makes the leveling bars stand out unnaturally and frankly take away from my game immersion. If you could toggle it, and it was a bit smaller with some upgraded UI artwork, I would have no problem with it. I will never use it though. Happy with the old system.
Is there any thread that we can see the maximum stats we might need for a gem? Like if I have a primarily int char with a decent amount of dex, is it still pretty easy to get a pure dex gem to max level? (or would I need like 100+ dex?)

EDIT: Thanks
Last edited by Metronomy on May 11, 2012, 7:59:25 AM
"
Metronomy wrote:
Is there any thread that we can see the maximum stats we might need for a gem? Like if I have a primarily int char with a decent amount of dex, is it still pretty easy to get a pure dex gem to max level? (or would I need like 100+ dex?)

If you are using a gem with your main stat (i.e. green gem with dex) you will likely have enough of that stat to use it BEFORE you meet the level requirements for that gem. If the gem is not in sync with your main stat then you may have to reallocate some points. A late level 16+ green gem requires about 108 dex plusminus.
"
kanazky1 wrote:
If you are using a gem with your main stat (i.e. green gem with dex) you will likely have enough of that stat to use it BEFORE you meet the level requirements for that gem.

only true if you dont care about hybrid chars!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where Oozeback Bloom would crash the instance when he dies.

This actually also happened for me with Hilrake or w/e his name is, for the medicine chest quest.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on May 11, 2012, 8:13:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info