New Microtransaction: Cursor Pack and Void Staff Skin

This is so out of pocket. Is it globe clarity next, ggg? Maybe a bigger Monster HP bar? All ours for only $10! What a steal!

Jesus. Why did I let the hype get to me and buy a supporter pack for a league I don't even want to play.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
At least give it a different color shade aside from gold. Why not demonstrate it during combat with a lot of effects going on.

People want this because they can't see their cursor at the thick of combat not dragging the cursor slowly over the tab.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Does Activision own POE now? Maybe swap the team making MTX with the game developer. Maybe then this game will be fixed.

Are you trying to see how low you can go?
Make 'mtx cursor pack' proportional to the size of window cursor. Fixed size is too uncomfortable
People arguing about cursor colors and some of us can't login after patch.
Are you for real?
UI is an mtx now? How about no. How about you add this to the default UI of your game instead of asking players to pay for visual UI improvements. Holy Hell! lol
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on May 11, 2021, 9:10:59 PM
Everyone saying "Why?"... Why? Just don't buy it if you don't like it. It's a novel idea and I personally welcome those.
Can you at least give it a more brighter color. It still gonna be hard to see this cursor in the middle of a monster pack sometimes.
I don't understand why this cursor pack not a default option.

PoE is donation shit game from mobile now?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
I just love how people are complaining that PoE is some kind of shit transaction mobile game yet their accounts are full of supporter packs.

Vote with your wallets people.

Charging $10 for a flipping mouse icon pack is just absolutely hilarious. Nice try GGG.
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info