New Microtransaction: Cursor Pack and Void Staff Skin

"
bauermayers wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
What are you all bitching about? If you don´t like them, don´t buy them. Where is the problem? :D

I got another post censored for calling the other guy an enabler, but if you can't tell the difference between something purely cosmetic and this, well, I guess it's easy to understand why you can't see the problem.

The problem is that the old cursor has existed since the dawn of time and no one ever cared. Now we get a free additional cursor and an option to buy others and people ... cry about what exactly? 100% sure, if they just give us the extra cursor no one would dare to say something but since they also offer some microtransactions people go nuts. I can´t take that seriously. I took the opportunity and tested the new high-contrast cursor, it is a bit easier to detect in screen-clatter so I put it on and was done with it. Why can´t others be that smart about stuff? xD
"
Vennto wrote:
... offer some microtransactions people go nuts. I can´t take that seriously. I took the opportunity and tested the new high-contrast cursor, it is a bit easier to detect in screen-clatter so I put it on and was done with it. Why can´t others be that smart about stuff? xD

Yea, blind ignorance and ignoring it when it doesn't bother you is "smart" /s
Last edited by Fonzy_420 on May 16, 2021, 8:57:30 PM
Cursors! Just when you thought PoE couldn't get more esoteric.
Useless. If you want to sell these, make a single great big glowing high visibility cursor that old guys with huge monitors can see in a battle. I'd pay $20.00 for one of those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info