New Microtransaction: Cursor Pack and Void Staff Skin

lol
When there will be a lootfilter mtx anytime - I'M OUTTA 'ERE then
why are people tripping about cursor MTX I really don't get it. what's the big deal?
Bought it, like it. I prefer ingame UI options over yolomouse. Also hover and click effects.

Now give us some alternate UI graphics with health/mana globes and stuff in different styles please.
Nice idea but not for cash KEKW
"
Kulthanel wrote:
Cursor pack? we're reaching activision levels really quick here..

What? $10 to change the skin of my own mouse click what the fuck?

The game is free, what else do you want?
Seems kind of silly to me. No one else gets to see your cursor. You don't even notice it after 10 minutes of play. I couldn't even describe what the current game cursor looks like after almost 10 years of play.

But you do you, GGG. Who are we to tell you how to spend your money?
Just curious what will they do next....Forbid us from using any other 3rd party software to change the skin in game cursor ? rofl
This seems kind of unethical don't you think?

You want to sell what's supposed to be a third-party plugin to begin with? Most games allow you to use any customizable mouse cursor you want. Let me guess, you've disabled people being able to use yolo mouse also?

What's next? Customizable UI for $50?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on May 11, 2021, 8:57:43 PM
Nice.... ???? GGG trying to capitalize everything, in a few months we'll see "maraket's pause menu mtx" or something like that, nice design btw but this still cant resolve the number 1 problem yolomouse does, i need a gigantic shiny pointer on the screen to know where the hell the mouse is over a thousand explosions and colors flying over the screen.
Last edited by d_n_r on May 11, 2021, 9:07:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info