3.14.1c Patch Notes

Same issue...mouse doesn’t work, game doesn’t work. Does anyone at GGG test patches or do they just use the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Infinite Improbability Drive to make changes.
Really disappointed to see cursor MTX, when you have MTX that still is bugged and not working. Wth GGG?
THX GGG
Texture streaming removal when?
Or just have people using different systems while they dev. I am sure things can run fin on a windows 7 machine. Either way they dont care about testing.

Actually they haven't said much on this issue other than they know about it.
"
Literally nobody: "I want a prettier cursor!"
GGG: Windows 7, 8.1, and sometimes 10 will no longer support PoE unless PoE is running in the background.

The funny thing is, having a single win 7 or 8.1 machine in the office for testing purposes and trying to run a test build once would have caught this issue -.-

You don't need to have separate machine for Win 7/8 on it. Single machine with a bundle of multiple OSes, including 7, 8, 8.1, and several Win 10 builds like LTSC.
Last edited by cursorTarget on May 11, 2021, 10:04:58 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/bd4b87ce804764aa25ca5170ce77b641/tumblr_n15l5ibYVG1tpaa27o1_500.gif

Actual footage of patch testing at GGG
I think this is waht one of the devs meant when he said they MADE SURE to throughly playtest everything before putting it live. Man imma play a game that actually works ... will take atleast 10hours to fix instead if an easy 5 min rollback.
"
ZombieOtter wrote:
Or just have people using different systems while they dev. I am sure things can run fin on a windows 7 machine. Either way they dont care about testing.

Actually they haven't said much on this issue other than they know about it.

Are you sure that's what happened? Or you just imagine it?

"I don't know how, but the devs/scientists/doctors must be idiots"
"
mistsack wrote:
I think this is waht one of the devs meant when he said they MADE SURE to throughly playtest everything before putting it live. Man imma play a game that actually works ... will take atleast 10hours to fix instead if an easy 5 min rollback.

There is no reason they won't test it, it takes minutes, what more than likely happened is that they tested it on virtual machines, when real Windows on real players' computers are not that "clean"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info