3.14.1c Patch Notes

"
KawaiiPandaX wrote:
My item filter stopped working after this update. Any clues on what I need to remove to fix it?

They appeared to also remove some redundant item classes in this patch.

I had to remove references to old item classes "Relics", "Hideout Doodads", and "Microtransactions". I had them in my filter as placeholders in case they were ever used, but they have now been removed.

Edit: I didn't see the new page with your message that you found it. :)
Last edited by Pehr on May 11, 2021, 11:58:16 PM
"
Pehr wrote:
"
KawaiiPandaX wrote:
My item filter stopped working after this update. Any clues on what I need to remove to fix it?

They appeared to also remove some redundant item classes in this patch.

I had to remove references to old item classes "Relics", "Hideout Doodads", and "Microtransactions". I had them in my filter as placeholders in case they were ever used, but they have now been removed.

Edit: I didn't see the new page with your message that you found it. :)

Thank you!
So, this is all, really, on the 4th week, with the 5th patch, 10th hotfix, among 21 MTX news posts.

The only changes for the league mechanism was nerfing the drops, highering the circle sizes and now fixing a conditional (just a promise yet, some will see it in a few hundred more maps).

So, the league mechanism is all right then generally as always?
Is that okay that 7-wave is the end in 98% of T11+ maps? Is that okay that a T1 map offers the same rewards as a T16 map? Is that okay that a scoured T16 offers the same event and its results as a 140%+ quantity T16? Is that okay that the trialmaser is 1:687 T11+ events for some of us?

And I could go on, but will not, as I already finished the league days ago and accepted a shameful 38/40 for the non-existing league boss. Just saying. At least helps with my future targets.

- - - - -

Oh, and what is up with patching this league? New servers? I have a fast internet, before this league all patches downloaded in seconds with stable 20MB/s, this league each and every patch comes down with 0-50kb/s for at least half an hour (this patch just reached now the 83% after 22 minutes).
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
after patch Assailum dropped from Elreon which was an exception before the patch after the new league's league specific dropping everywhere "rework"
Where is Trialmaster spawn rate increase?

Where is ANYTHING about improving texture streaming?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Pretty pretentious to call these "General fixes and improvements" when they are entirely bug fixes.

And jeeze, how did you guys break so many microtansactions at once?

Let's be real, the only reason this patch went out was to add the new mouse pointer MTX to the game; which is why you had to sell this patch as something much more than it was.

You guys aren't even doing gameplay / league improvements anymore like you use to in past leagues. We're a month in and all you're doing is pushing bug fixes and MTX.

Not a single genuine balance patch this league, all just fixes around mtx, mid league stealth nerfs, and bug fixes that are their own fault for not testing.

They don't give a damn about poe1 or its customers, stop supporting them.
Btw.

I would be happy if i could after patch start the game with the language i set in options.

Regards
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
"Fixed a bug where textures were streamed instead of stored" oh, wait... nope, nevermind.
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
Where is Trialmaster spawn rate increase?

Where is ANYTHING about improving texture streaming?

ggg say suck my ball lightning
My frame rate is so much smoother after this patch.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Don't know what you did but I love it.
I can now start Delirium and Legion without tanking to single digit fps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info