3.14.1c Patch Notes

"
BndrIPL wrote:
Game starts in black screen, only thing visible is the mouse cursor - that jerks around and stutters too, I hear the music in the background, but the "intro" doesn't play, and the main menu doesn't appear.

Before restart and patch, the game worked flawlessly.

Same issue. I had managed to load to main screen once of five attempts - after about 10 minutes of black screen - however mouse curson is not only have almost zero sensitivity but also can't click any button in menu.
PackCheck doesn't help. Nice yet-another-not-tested-patch… <_<
It seems to be working fine again after the hotfix, but now when I pick the free high-contrast cursor from the cosmetics panel, it does the same thing. It freezes.

Windows 7 x64
Last edited by Voffon on May 11, 2021, 10:59:14 PM
Its more of how the mouse is interacting with the game. if you have it in windowed mode, and hover over the border the game will function normally, even allowing you to enter the game using the carriage return to login in by default and again default to last character selected to enter the game atmosphere. but moving the mouse from the border instantly causes everything on the screen freeze and not function. loads and functions as is without mouse interaction.
"
HOTFIX OUT!

I haven't gotten any sort of hotfix on Steam.
"
Voffon wrote:
It seems to be working fine again after the hotfix, but now when I pick the free high-contrast cursor from the cosmetics panel, it does the same thing. It freezes.

Windows 7 x64
can confirm - same here, Win 7 x64
Pretty pretentious to call these "General fixes and improvements" when they are entirely bug fixes.

And jeeze, how did you guys break so many microtansactions at once?

Let's be real, the only reason this patch went out was to add the new mouse pointer MTX to the game; which is why you had to sell this patch as something much more than it was.

You guys aren't even doing gameplay / league improvements anymore like you use to in past leagues. We're a month in and all you're doing is pushing bug fixes and MTX.
Also haven't gotten any sort of hotfix from Steam...
"

Windows 7 x64

Same here. As soon as I enable the High Contrast cursor MTX, the same freezing behaviour occurs. The hotfix otherwise resolved the problem, if I do not enable this cursor.

Win 7 Professional x64
Asus RX480 8GB
AMD Adrenaline 20.8.3 driver
My item filter stopped working after this update. Any clues on what I need to remove to fix it?
I had to remove the Hideout and Microtransactions classes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info