3.14.1c Patch Notes

YAAAAAGRH!
It ran fine before the patch, so how can it be so difficult to find the bug? Did you change the engine? I doubt it and you should know what you have changed. If not just take Beyond Compare or any other diff tool and check what is different now lol, I mean are you not using a versioning system? smh

"
Nav_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your reports regarding the Windows 7/8 problems. We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

But its also on windows 10?
Last edited by lif44 on May 11, 2021, 9:36:16 PM
Same here. If I alt+tab or widows key, and move the mouse to taskbar, PoE will run. But the moment I move mouse arrow over game window, all animations freeze.
"
Fixed an instance crash.

Can you provide additional details?
I am a prophet!
if you read THIS
You cant play the game!
This patch is one giant disappointment. Fix the Overlays not sure what you did but undo it.
Running the "repair tool" on the game has done the same effect as Steam "verify files" would have done - the files are fine, just something is broken inside of them, and as thus, no faulty or missing files will be found.

Ran the repair tool, no result. Still broken.
"
BndrIPL wrote:
Ran the repair tool, no result. Still broken.

It's not your files dude. This is just a buff. Definetly. Now we have to play PoE in background.
Last edited by cursorTarget on May 11, 2021, 9:50:46 PM
Literally nobody: "I want a prettier cursor!"
GGG: Windows 7, 8.1, and sometimes 10 will no longer support PoE unless PoE is running in the background.

The funny thing is, having a single win 7 or 8.1 machine in the office for testing purposes and trying to run a test build once would have caught this issue -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info