[3.15] Brain-dead Dominating Blow Guardian - 2mil DPS on 20c budget, 5mil+ with investment

"
SunsetVista wrote:
Question: is Poacher's Mark really more damage than Vulnerability?

Do the successive hits on Multistrike generate Sentinels faster?

Poacher's Mark is slightly better than Vulnerability in my theoretical PoB, but it will vary depending on your exact setup. I'd trust whichever PoB says is stronger for your build specifically.

No clue on the Multistrike thing though, sorry.
Could you please provide where the Fortress Covenant Jewel should be placed? Didn't find it in PoB.
"
In7ideя wrote:
Could you please provide where the Fortress Covenant Jewel should be placed? Didn't find it in PoB.

You can socket it in either of your large cluster jewel's sockets, or your medium cluster jewel's socket if you're using one. Socketing it in a cluster jewel bypasses the downside since cluster jewels don't interact with radius effects.
What else would you recommend using in the jewel socket if we attain a ring with poacher's mark on hit? great build so far, loving it.
Sorry im new to POE and Clusters in general, the parts of the jewel that say "1 added skill point is Feasting Fiends" is that what id type into poe.trade's mods or do i enchant that somehow? or is that already in the tree
"
DaBubbler wrote:
Sorry im new to POE and Clusters in general, the parts of the jewel that say "1 added skill point is Feasting Fiends" is that what id type into poe.trade's mods or do i enchant that somehow? or is that already in the tree

You can search each of the notables on the jewel as a filter on the trade site, yes. The desired jewel looks like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/oaV5llYFl. Again, if this is out of your price range, feel free to buy one with 9/10 passives or fewer notables. Priority order is Rotten Claws > Feasting Fiends > Call to the Slaughter.
Last edited by jwfiredragon on Aug 28, 2021, 2:12:33 PM
I've been playing this build for awhile and I've got a question for you. I absolutely hate spectres. I hate having to go to a specific area to summon them, they never stay alive, and so I end up just summoning some random monster so I at least have something up. All that to say, any suggestions on what I should replace spectres with? Loving the build btw! This is my first time with dominating blow and it's pretty fun!
Last edited by HulkHogansTaint on Sep 1, 2021, 7:10:46 PM
"
I've been playing this build for awhile and I've got a question for you. I absolutely hate spectres. I hate having to go to a specific area to summon them, they never stay alive, and so I end up just summoning some random monster so I at least have something up. All that to say, any suggestions on what I should replace spectres with? Loving the build btw! This is my first time with dominating blow and it's pretty fun!

I found that the spectres were pretty darn tanky with Minion Life + Meat Shield, lots of life regen from Holy Relic and Whakatutuki o Matua, and Bone Offering. And this was in Ultimatum league, with like twenty juiced rare mobs all beating down on them. I'd expect them to survive just fine in Expeditions, has that not been the case for you? Getting a lv20 Raise Spectre gem is a noticeable improvement to their survivability by the way.
I'm trying to follow this guide, but as someone with no experience I'm kind of lost on how to improve my char. Right now I can do up to t10-11 maps, but it's getting harder and harder to go on, any suggestion?
"
donovan662 wrote:
I'm trying to follow this guide, but as someone with no experience I'm kind of lost on how to improve my char. Right now I can do up to t10-11 maps, but it's getting harder and harder to go on, any suggestion?

Offensively, grind out some more levels at whatever tier maps you're comfortable with to get the passives to use your cluster jewel (which also gives you more sockets to put Abyssal jewels in). And buy a lv20 Dominating Blow, since minions scale very well with gem levels.

Defensively, you want life on your Abyss jewels and more chaos resistance. You're way overcapped on cold/lightning resist so you have plenty of wiggle room to regear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info