[3.15] Brain-dead Dominating Blow Guardian - 2mil DPS on 20c budget, 5mil+ with investment

I wanna use this build as template for my 3.15 starter, but change it quite a bit, and want to know your opinion. I'm thinking about to use new Battlemage's cry with Absolution as 6L, and Dom blow as 4L ( or use 2H ). with main focus on Absolution mionions. So full phys to lightning conversion. Is there something drastic i'd need to change, besides gem setups?
Updated for 3.15, at least in theory! DPS nerfs hit hard (like most other builds), but no significant changes were necessary.
Looking forward to giving this a try in 3.15. When you have an updated PoB with flask adjustments and any other tweaks, please post it!
"
unsmith wrote:
Looking forward to giving this a try in 3.15. When you have an updated PoB with flask adjustments and any other tweaks, please post it!

The PoB is already updated to 3.15. It's basically the same except you might need an Enlighten support to help offset Maim's higher mana cost multiplier. No accounting for the new league's economy yet for obvious reasons, so here's hoping the minion jewels don't skyrocket in price.

I will comment again when I've definitively sorted out the new flasks. I'm currently expecting to run the same actual flasks. Maybe an Instilling Orb for auto anti-freeze, an Enkindling Orb on the Quicksilver, and a different suffix to replace Warding.
I will be starting this, however is it still worth to use impale support? It got pretty gutted based on patch notes.
"
I will be starting this, however is it still worth to use impale support? It got pretty gutted based on patch notes.

I mean, all the good damage supports got gutted. However Impale actually received a buff in the form of an extra 20% chance to impale, which is actually relevant for us since we only had 80% chance to impale on the sentinels before. This more or less offsets the other nerfs that Impale support took, according to PoB.
Hi, i cant see anywhere ancestrall call or tribal fury allocated on the tree, is it comfortable enough to play without it ?
"
Immortal9113 wrote:
Hi, i cant see anywhere ancestrall call or tribal fury allocated on the tree, is it comfortable enough to play without it ?

Melee Splash covers your clearing needs very comfortably on its own. Your sentinels can't use Ancestral all or Tribal Fury anyways, so there's not much value in those.
Thank you very much for this excellent guide! This is the build I'll be playing for 3.15. Good luck to everyone!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Hi, thank you for the guide.

I haven't played dominating blow before. Are physical reflect maps a problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info