[3.14] Juggernaut near immortal Exsanguinate

"
"
Viduka wrote:
Is 6L a must or can I play with 5L + Shield until I can upgrade to 6L?

Also, do you know when can Marauder get Exsanguinate gem?

You don't really need a 6L but it's probably going to be fairly slow on red maps on a 5L. The skill is 28 so Gravicius quest.

actually the gem is level 12 and all you gotta do is enter merveil's caverns and then go buy it from nessa. you're probably thinking of reap.

that being said why disciple of the unyielding instead of growth and decay?
"
HidaKenshiro1 wrote:
"
"
Viduka wrote:
Is 6L a must or can I play with 5L + Shield until I can upgrade to 6L?

Also, do you know when can Marauder get Exsanguinate gem?

You don't really need a 6L but it's probably going to be fairly slow on red maps on a 5L. The skill is 28 so Gravicius quest.

actually the gem is level 12 and all you gotta do is enter merveil's caverns and then go buy it from nessa. you're probably thinking of reap.

that being said why disciple of the unyielding instead of growth and decay?

Yep you're right 12, was thinking of reap.

Disciple of the Unyielding is a surprising amount of damage when you have 6 endurance charges which is always thanks to the charge on kill of that passive. Not having endurance on kill means you can sometimes be too good at dodging and lose your charges, which can be a problem. If you can get other sources of endurance on kill the next best annoint is actually Arcane Swiftness for the block and spell on block.
"

Disciple of the Unyielding is a surprising amount of damage when you have 6 endurance charges which is always thanks to the charge on kill of that passive. Not having endurance on kill means you can sometimes be too good at dodging and lose your charges, which can be a problem. If you can get other sources of endurance on kill the next best annoint is actually Arcane Swiftness for the block and spell on block.

But Unflinching?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
"

But Unflinching?

That's what I mean when I say sometimes you can be too good at dodging and lose your charges. If you're not being hit you have no endurance which can lead to huge chunks of damage. And it's very easy to not be hit when Exsanguinate is insta killing every pack.

The build is meant to be as tanky as possible at all times.
Last edited by Killertortilla on May 6, 2021, 9:39:08 AM
Liking the build so far :-)

However, a question for your PoB... It doesn't look like PoB is calculating in the '30% reduced Chance to Block Attacks and Spells' from Brass Dome... At least it isn't mentioned in the Calcs box for it...
What is your actual block % according to in-game stats?

Starting mapping with this :-)
Spoiler
"
Cyzax wrote:
Liking the build so far :-)

However, a question for your PoB... It doesn't look like PoB is calculating in the '30% reduced Chance to Block Attacks and Spells' from Brass Dome... At least it isn't mentioned in the Calcs box for it...
What is your actual block % according to in-game stats?

Starting mapping with this :-)
Spoiler

Yeah I have no idea why that isn't calculated. I have 42/17 block in hideout without rumi's. Not bad gear to begin with, remember to catalyst the circle of guilt, Noxious are super cheap so it's nearly free damage. I've also since replaced withering step with tempest shield for some more free block but that doesn't need to be on cwdt if you remember to keep it going (I never remember). Void Sphere is another good one for ultimatums to drag all the mobs together.
Last edited by Killertortilla on May 9, 2021, 2:42:27 AM
Any videos of this build vs end game bosses?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Btw, seems like basalt flask not necessary too - there is >90% phys.red. with 6 charges.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
Gotai3 wrote:
Any videos of this build vs end game bosses?

Not yet, I could make one vs shaper or elder but they wouldn't be very interesting, it's literally just me circling them for a few minutes.

"
Hikakundesu wrote:
Btw, seems like basalt flask not necessary too - there is >90% phys.red. with 6 charges.

Phys reduction and armour are different defenses, I don't know why they decided to count armour as phys reduction but it isn't.

From the wiki:

To prevent one third of damage, you need armour 5 times the damage (e.g. 500 armour for 100 damage)
To prevent half of damage, you need armour 10 times the damage (e.g. 1000 armour for 100 damage)
To prevent two thirds of damage, you need armour 20 times the damage (e.g. 2000 armour for 100 damage)
To prevent three quarters of damage, you need armour 30 times the damage (e.g. 3000 armour for 100 damage)
To prevent 90% of damage, you need armour 90 times the damage (e.g. 9000 armour for 100 damage)
armour will never prevent more damage than its value divided by 10 (e.g. 1000 armour will never prevent more than 100 damage)

So even if you have good armour phys reduction is still required for other physical damage sources like DOTs, bleeds, etc.
"
"
Hikakundesu wrote:

Phys reduction and armour are different defenses, I don't know why they decided to count armour as phys reduction but it isn't.

So even if you have good armour phys reduction is still required for other physical damage sources like DOTs, bleeds, etc.

Spoiler
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info