[3.14] Juggernaut near immortal Exsanguinate

ok, I'm sick of playing builds that just aren't fun, but this looks interesting. I'm old, bad eyes, slow reflexes and hate keyboard piano.

so as I roll a new char, what direction do you suggest to follow on the tree, up, right, left up, left down...

thanks in advance.
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
"
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
Btw, seems like basalt flask not necessary too - there is >90% phys.red. with 6 charges.

Phys reduction and armour are different defenses, I don't know why they decided to count armour as phys reduction but it isn't.

So even if you have good armour phys reduction is still required for other physical damage sources like DOTs, bleeds, etc.

Spoiler

In the damage taken section of POB try increasing the damage to about 20k and look what happens to your physical EHP.

"
nicemoki wrote:
ok, I'm sick of playing builds that just aren't fun, but this looks interesting. I'm old, bad eyes, slow reflexes and hate keyboard piano.

so as I roll a new char, what direction do you suggest to follow on the tree, up, right, left up, left down...

thanks in advance.

Skill tree progression
Take all the major life nodes first, along with Relentless and Veteran Soldier. Aim for Sovereignty as you get to the end game. Buy and add cluster jewels whenever you can, obviously you won't need the Born of Chaos jewels until you have Glorious Vanity. Add on block nodes like Sanctuary when you have a shield, or Whirling Barrier if you are using a staff. Endurance charges and finally extra damage/life nodes like Juggernaut and Vitality Extraction.
Hi just got to map
How much is the build with viridi's Helm
And how tanky is IT?
Looks immortal 👌
Or what Setup is best
Last edited by JuhlDk on May 16, 2021, 2:48:51 PM
I am really enjoying this build. I am currently into t11-13 and its got very good clear and very tanky. But I am starting to feel the dps against bosses. I think my gear is pretty decent but I was wondering if you could give me some tips to get to 2.5m dps. I know the amulet will be a big upgrade but not sure what else to focus on. Will it just be a matter of getting awakened jewel?

Thanks for the build!
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi just got to map
How much is the build with viridi's Helm
And how tanky is IT?
Looks immortal 👌
Or what Setup is best

Just switching to Viridi's and a magic ring is very cheap, the socketed gems corruption only cots 10-30c. There's no real way to quantify how tanky it makes you, it's just personal choice, but the socketed gem levels make it easier to get enlighten up to level 5/6 too.

"
vvizard wrote:
I am really enjoying this build. I am currently into t11-13 and its got very good clear and very tanky. But I am starting to feel the dps against bosses. I think my gear is pretty decent but I was wondering if you could give me some tips to get to 2.5m dps. I know the amulet will be a big upgrade but not sure what else to focus on. Will it just be a matter of getting awakened jewel?

Thanks for the build!

The damage ramps up from a lot of little things. The number one thing is a level 21 Exsanguinate. Disciple of unyielding anointment. Awakened swift affliction is the best gem to get if you can only afford one because the quality gives it DOT multiplier. Other things to look for are gloves with phys multi. You definitely don't need an amulet with +2, just getting +1 with phys multi is a big damage boost. Catalysing the circle of guilt and amulet helps. Getting arcane surge on a circle of guilt is also good.
"
The damage ramps up from a lot of little things. The number one thing is a level 21 Exsanguinate. Disciple of unyielding anointment. Awakened swift affliction is the best gem to get if you can only afford one because the quality gives it DOT multiplier. Other things to look for are gloves with phys multi. You definitely don't need an amulet with +2, just getting +1 with phys multi is a big damage boost. Catalysing the circle of guilt and amulet helps. Getting arcane surge on a circle of guilt is also good.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I will try those things out.
Granite flask doesn't stack with Rumi's (also Granite) so use that slot for Quartz/Sulphur/Stibnite.
"
Granite flask doesn't stack with Rumi's (also Granite) so use that slot for Quartz/Sulphur/Stibnite.

Yeah that was switched to a sulfur a while ago, forgot to change it.
This is great build, especially for dat hard Ults encounters. Cool playstyle, no clunky mechanics, no piano style, budget and stress-free. Thanks a lot, Killertortilla.

Now Im at 91lv, and I have only ten deaths and half of them - DC's and 3 - at t16 Vaal Temple 100+q trio bosses(for compare, 76 deaths at 92lv by my first league char ignite Elementalist and 46 deaths at my second char Scion-Reap with only 88lv).

For budget option Arcane Surge on spellhit I reccomend use Command of the Pit with Hypnotic Eye jewel(also with res or stats if y need that).

Last edited by phnxxx on May 23, 2021, 1:33:33 AM
"
phnxxx wrote:
This is great build, especially for dat hard Ults encounters. Cool playstyle, no clunky mechanics, no piano style, budget and stress-free. Thanks a lot, Killertortilla.

Now Im at 91lv, and I have only ten deaths and half of them - DC's and 3 - at t16 Vaal Temple 100+q trio bosses(for compare, 76 deaths at 92lv by my first league char ignite Elementalist and 46 deaths at my second char Scion-Reap with only 88lv).

For budget option Arcane Surge on spellhit I reccomend use Command of the Pit with Hypnotic Eye jewel(also with res or stats if y need that).

Yeah that would be a solid replacement, drop a gem from CWDT for the hypnotic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info