[3.14] Juggernaut near immortal Exsanguinate

Interesting build. If you had a half decent budget ( a friend can help me out ), what major items would you improve and to what?

for example, you mentioned weapon, what could it be improved to ( as in what stats ) etc

Also, an end game 'possible' set up would be good
"
Eag1e wrote:
Interesting build. If you had a half decent budget ( a friend can help me out ), what major items would you improve and to what?

for example, you mentioned weapon, what could it be improved to ( as in what stats ) etc

Also, an end game 'possible' set up would be good

You can't really upgrade the weapon without spending 50-200ex. It needs to be a wand with +1 phys/+1 spell/DOT multi/Phys DOT multi both at least T2. And even that isn't a huge damage boost. You can do very minor upgrades like adding a corrupted Cold Iron point with spell/DOT implicit.

If you want to upgrade in general I'd go for the Viridi's Veil set. Amulet with as much +2 levels and DOT multi is very good. Being sure to have Vuln on hit ring with 32%. Arcane surge on hit ring. You can go further with things like Maven orb'ing gloves to get better phys multi. The general end game setup is what my character ArbitraryAnalogousAegis is wearing now but if you have more currency you can take it further. I stopped playing this league 2 weeks ago so it's probably easier to get that gear now.
hey man i love this build so far, but im a new player needing help. I dont see anything posted about your ascendencies, or am i blind?
Still alive in 3.15? If yes, good league starter? And why no lifetap?
Last edited by poehaqq on Jul 22, 2021, 11:34:20 AM
"
poehaqq wrote:
Still alive in 3.15? If yes, good league starter? And why no lifetap?

Still possible in 3.15 but not as good. No lifetap because it's a worse support than anything else and the skill already costs life. Swap efficacy with Empower, throw on RF, drop blood and sand and war banner. Put malevolence in helmet. That will get the build to 3m ish dps so it will work fine but it's not quite as tanky as before.
Will you post POB for 3.15?
"
Dhavos81 wrote:
Will you post POB for 3.15?

https://pastebin.com/MQRExWqH

Here is a super basic overview of the build that has been updated with my suggestions above. I can't really recommend it anymore. It still does everything it did before it's just slightly less tanky and has a LOT less damage.
Hello, I was thinking about playing Exsanguinate and while checking poe.ninja, builds with the highest dps usually were scions and wearing Cane of Kulemak with phys dong and +3 support gems. Would it work for the Jugg as well? Cuz I really hate going through acts :D
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I was thinking about playing Exsanguinate and while checking poe.ninja, builds with the highest dps usually were scions and wearing Cane of Kulemak with phys dong and +3 support gems. Would it work for the Jugg as well? Cuz I really hate going through acts :D

Yeah that would definitely work. Using the cane will give it more damage than my build but less defense. But it kind of needs more damage now.
"
"
lampicka95 wrote:

Yeah that would definitely work. Using the cane will give it more damage than my build but less defense. But it kind of needs more damage now.

Thanks for the reply :) I think Cane of Kulemak is good idea but some fc*er just flipped the ideal Cane from 10ex to 50ex so it's out of the question now. Besides Jugg ascendancy is extremely bad this league in my opinion, I am playing Ziz's HC Herald of Agony build which is supposed to be really tanky and I am getting killed all the time, I think Scion block version might be much stronger dps and def wise this league.

P.S. Pointless to complain about ggg again cuz I think they know they screwed up :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info