[3.14] Juggernaut near immortal Exsanguinate

Hello, I'm using the build and its working really well I'm on yellow maps now. Looking to upgrade Cold Iron Point for more DPS. Do you have any recommendations for a rare weapon that offsets the loss of +3 to level of physical spell skill gems? Thank you in advance.
"
Hello, I'm using the build and its working really well I'm on yellow maps now. Looking to upgrade Cold Iron Point for more DPS. Do you have any recommendations for a rare weapon that offsets the loss of +3 to level of physical spell skill gems? Thank you in advance.

The easiest upgrade is to get a corrupted one with DOT or spell damage implicit. The next best thing is nearly impossible to make. It needs to be +1 phys +1 spell, typeless dot multi and phys dot multi. I have dumped about 25ex into crafting one and had no success. It's better to upgrade other gear like getting a corrupted +2 duration body.
Okay seems like finding a corrupted weapon +DOT or spell dmg it is. Thanks again, your build is exactly what I've been looking for, survivability and good DPS.
Hi there, I'm currently trying out this build and it seems to be working quite well just that it takes a while to kill map bosses. Just wanna know how did you get the corrupt body armor with the +2 duration gem. Would be great to get an answer from you as I wanna invest more in this build as it seems to be pretty fun.
"
fraveen97 wrote:
Hi there, I'm currently trying out this build and it seems to be working quite well just that it takes a while to kill map bosses. Just wanna know how did you get the corrupt body armor with the +2 duration gem. Would be great to get an answer from you as I wanna invest more in this build as it seems to be pretty fun.

I bought the duration body, depending on how much currency you have it can be easier to buy the right corruption and then 6L it using the bench.
on your helmet, you have purity of fire, flesh and stone, divergent pride and an enlighten 4. On your shield, you have war banner, herald of purity and an enlighten 3. On the amu you have aspect of the spider. How do you do to put aspect of the spider because there is not enough mana left
"
on your helmet, you have purity of fire, flesh and stone, divergent pride and an enlighten 4. On your shield, you have war banner, herald of purity and an enlighten 3. On the amu you have aspect of the spider. How do you do to put aspect of the spider because there is not enough mana left

I don't always have Aspect of the Spider on, I switch between it and Purity of Fire. Spider provides a bit more damage when nothing hits hard with fire.
Last edited by Killertortilla on May 31, 2021, 9:13:45 AM
I'm probably missing something obvious, but why Blood Rage?
Just for the cast speed/frenzy charges?
You don't get the leech from anything other than whirling blades
"
I'm probably missing something obvious, but why Blood Rage?
Just for the cast speed/frenzy charges?
You don't get the leech from anything other than whirling blades

Yeah just for the frenzy, more damage is always useful.
Very nice build. Thank you. Loving the clearspeed and tankiness and damage not too meh if you invest enough. Killed Aul but took a while nibbling away at him.

Switching over to the Viridi's version soon for something to do if I can afford it - lost a 3 House of Mirrors gamble in the Grove so down on currency atm :-) Not sure I can squeeze too much damage out of this Brass Dome version.

Will probably do this next league too. Jugg is just so smooth and stress free and Exsanguinate is pretty nice with chain.

Cheers for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info