0.9.9c Patch Notes

Thank you for working so fast to correct these issues, well done.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
Zaanus wrote:
"
bitedefer wrote:

Sell one ring plus a blue gem for a frost resist one.

New players will know that how?

It's one of the hints on the transition page between zones.
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
"
Reduced the chill duration of Merveil's Ice Spear.
Reduced the damage of Ice Nova for Merveil and Water Elementals.
Reduced chill and freeze duration of Cold Snap for Merveil and Water Elementals.
Reduced the distance that Merveil and Water Elementals can Cold Snap you from.

Oh my god yes, this is just perfect! Thank you!
Feel free to add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xorjt
GGG_FanBoy_101
"
Zaanus wrote:
"
bitedefer wrote:
"
Zaanus wrote:

Last night I took my ranger to her and she cold snapped me 4x in what felt like 2 seconds to near dead, before I even got in her room. I didn't have much frost resist, but when I went to check the vendor there was only 1 ring for sale, for an alchemy orb.

Sell one ring plus a blue gem for a frost resist one.

New players will know that how? Anyways, so you get 25% resist and it doesn't really change anything.

The game is very poorly tuned right now for Act 1 normal. I don't think it will be showcasing PoE in the best light for open weekend.

Love the new monster AI though.

Actually the % depends on the lvl of the gem used. How to know! well you stumble upon it. Its like selling 40% quality weapons gives u a whetstone or selling rarity items for orb of alchemy. Its fun for some people to look for these secret recipe. Or you can just look on the forums, there is a thread dedicated for these recipe.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Brilliant changes! Looking forward to starting anew as the Shadow!
There's a typo on the Emperor's Road quest.
"Find a path o the..."
Not had a chance to play the latest patch but
wanted to echo what others said about zoom.

I too use a mouse that has three spells tied
to the hotkeys. Toggle left/right scroll and middle button press are all mapped to hotkeys. It is a old Logitech G5 workhorse.

So having zoom in is wonderful but having it
tied to the zoom wheel is probably a bad idea for
people like me.

I hope you move zoom to hot keys settable by the user and make it a OPTION for use with zoom wheel , perhaps.

CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
"
Buzi wrote:

to the hotkeys. Toggle left/right scroll and middle button press are all mapped to hotkeys. It is a old Logitech G5 workhorse.

people like me.

I hope you move zoom to hot keys settable by the user and make it a OPTION for use with zoom wheel , perhaps.

+1
~SotW HC Guild~

"
Buzi wrote:

people like me.

It's already been said in this thread that it will be bindable. They just threw it in quick.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Githian wrote:
The zoom-in is kinda cute don't get me wrong(even though I don't see any practical use for it) but now if I'm not careful I end up zooming while fighting against bosses if I'm using the skill bound to the mouse wheel :(

Could you put an option to disable or lock the zoom?

Excellent work. but. THIS^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info