0.9.9c Patch Notes

"
Vermin wrote:
A dev in game said they'd let you allocate zoom to hotkeys - the mousewheel was just to get it in the patch quickly.

since so many people keep mentioning the middle-button zoom/click issue, this was posted a few pages back. if its not implemented yet, it will be soon.
cool
Can't wait for open beta!
Good changes, had many deaths to Cold Snap spam I couldn't even respond to.
IGN : Jovial
Fair changes hands down for freeze durations etc. Worths your efforts indeed.

Now Merveil needs a buff to her melee attack. And we need a much stronger second form of her compared to first form.

And a little bit speed boost to Chatters wouldn't hurt. Since his swings are pretty slow and avoidable, he needs a bit more movement speed imo.

Also waypoints on bandits' areas are still being spawned at the foot of them, this is really bad, please change this to "random" style. Thanks.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on May 10, 2012, 6:58:20 PM
Joined the ship at Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM.

Exiled on Wraeclast since Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM.

Quoted from PoE - About: "Path of Exile immerses the player in a gritty and realistic art style that goes against the current industry trend of cartoony RPGs. ". NUFF SAID.
Zoomed in the game looks great, especially skeletons - But why the heck does my char have no arse :D ? I'm playing as a witch wearing a duelist cuirass, and she's a torso floating above two legs that end in thin air where a pelvis should be.
Pling Plong, sluta dit liv med en sång.
Hey GGG devs, just want to comment about the first skill gem drop from the zombie.

Make sure the chance for it to be quality is disabled, or people may try to farm and roll for a good %quality gem early on.

Or the vise versa if you see it in a different light. Turn the chance for %quality on to enable the lucky few to be at an advantage.

** Side-related: "Wealthy" monsters are very hard to notice. Maybe give them some kind of special overlay/effect?
its me! Jay_Wilson

ign: Jay_Wiison_
Last edited by milkteax1 on May 10, 2012, 8:15:18 PM
"
TAPETRVE wrote:
But why the heck does my char have no arse :D ?

Repaired this! Will be fixed in a future patch.
Balance & Design
"
milkteax1 wrote:
Hey GGG devs, just want to comment about the first skill gem drop from the zombie.

Make sure the chance for it to be quality is disabled, or people may try to farm and roll for a good %quality gem early on.

The quality of the skill gem dropped by that zombie is always zero, for precisely this reason.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info