0.9.9c Patch Notes

Awesome patch :)

One thing though - i hope you do not nerf the new challenge any further. If anything, you could even go harder, at least on ranged chars.
Last edited by dyneol on May 10, 2012, 7:36:26 AM
"
Coldet wrote:
However - please I LOVE the zoom but I see death ahead of me in HC. Please give us the option to disable it in the UI.

We already have too few hot keys (especially with all the new traps and totems) and with the wheel as it is, locked to zoom, my wheel is now too risky to use in battle.

A dev in game said they'd let you allocate zoom to hotkeys - the mousewheel was just to get it in the patch quickly.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
In this patch, will you correct the fire trap bug that cause disconnected if you using it agains Merveil ? Happen to me 2 times and on chat seem to be a known bug...
"
Chris wrote:
Reduced chill and freeze duration of Cold Snap for Merveil and Water Elementals.
Reduced the distance that Merveil and Water Elementals can Cold Snap you from.

Yeaaah that was a bit... ABUSIVE.
Wow amazing job with the turnaround on these fixes. You guys must barely get any sleep.
@wawamelons
#1 Hillock farmer NA
Thank you for the patch!! Thank you for fixing so many things in such a short time!
I have the utmost respect for this patch, in barely a day the biggest issues are fixed ! And not as in : made easier for the wowkids, but just fixed stuff that were overdone.

Thanks a lot, this is awesome !
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Reduced the chill duration of Merveil's Ice Spear.[/li]
[li]Reduced the damage of Ice Nova for Merveil and Water Elementals.[/li]
[li]Reduced chill and freeze duration of Cold Snap for Merveil and Water Elementals.[/li]
[li]Reduced the distance that Merveil and Water Elementals can Cold Snap you from.[/li]

I think her cast speed is a bigger problem for normal difficulty. She can have two volleys of spears in the air at once, before you even see her.

Last night I took my ranger to her and she cold snapped me 4x in what felt like 2 seconds to near dead, before I even got in her room. I didn't have much frost resist, but when I went to check the vendor there was only 1 ring for sale, for an alchemy orb.

Something is just very off for Merveil balance wise right now. If you want to teach players about how important resists are, then maybe a quest for her daughters that rewards a double cold resist ring/amulet that disappears when you kill her (equippable quest item?).
Hide Global Chat is disabled every time I log in with this patch. Please revert to using previous state on logon!
Sweet. Im glad you guys listen to the community.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info