0.9.9c Patch Notes

"
ama wrote:
Some please take screen shot of something zoomed because i cant play atm :\

Last edited by Wisdom on May 10, 2012, 6:03:15 AM
Swapped Mental Acuity and Spell Power on the passive tree.

My build is broken now and we don't even get free respec points Awesome!
This flurry of awesome patches is giving me a huge boner
all upgrades are nice, but i really vote for making this game more challenging. every difficulty is so easy, no reason to make parties.

And in party its even easier. Only chance how to die is lag...

No strategy nor carefulness is neccessary..
Awww... Us old-timers will always reminisce about "paying our dues" on the Twilight Strand, with no skill gems until we got to Tarkleigh. Funny thing, my first character start-up after the new patch, not only did my Templar get Glacial Hammer, but picked up Fire Trap, as well! All I needed for a perfect setup would've been another coupla mana flasks.

And many, many thanks for zoom! So, what'd I use it for, first? I took a close look at Yeena, whom I had never been able to see clearly, before.

I may spend a lotta time just ogling all the wonderful graphics, now! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Chris wrote:
Zacam wrote:
While I appreciate the notion of being able to zoom in (not that I think I'll ever use it), I'd be a lot happier with an adjustment to the 'default' view out.

It doesn't need to be much, I'd like to see the consideration of implementing an up-to 10% distance increase on the 'default' field of view to see how it plays out, especially with consideration to lower 4:3 resolutions vs larger 16:9/8:5 resolutions, which is sadly not something I've gotten around to testing just yet.
We did zoom out by 5% and 10% in the past. The amount you have to draw is an n-squared relationship with the distance. We may change it further in the future as we improve performance.

Great news! increasing view distance will hopefully let me not to die so fast ) I have 27" 2560x1440 and sometimes find myself thinking that I really would need to see these mobs over the next turn.. maybe it's just my claustrophobia.

ps. present level of performance on high settings is brilliant for my 560Ti. Lets just increase zoom out and make people choose to see more of to get all video settings to high level.

"
inza wrote:
all upgrades are nice, but i really vote for making this game more challenging. every difficulty is so easy, no reason to make parties.

And in party its even easier. Only chance how to die is lag...

No strategy nor carefulness is neccessary..
party is easy?? you've probably played different game.
I've been told not to praise you guys for a while because it makes certain people not want to play the game, so I will resist my every instinct to gush and say I don't regret a single cent of my support and just say...

meh.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
WarriorComic wrote:
Swapped Mental Acuity and Spell Power on the passive tree.

My build is broken now and we don't even get free respec points Awesome!

There are upcoming tree changes within a few patches, so it's very likely there will be a skill reset then. In the meantime, sorry about the change!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The zoom-in is kinda cute don't get me wrong(even though I don't see any practical use for it) but now if I'm not careful I end up zooming while fighting against bosses if I'm using the skill bound to the mouse wheel :(

Could you put an option to disable or lock the zoom?

And since I didn't comment on it yet, great work on the new patch, the improved AI of monsters is a breath of fresh air and made the game more challenging. Thanks!
Got beta key on 15/11/2011, thanks dave01
Hi Guys totally loving the new patch.

However - please I LOVE the zoom but I see death ahead of me in HC. Please give us the option to disable it in the UI.

We already have too few hot keys (especially with all the new traps and totems) and with the wheel as it is, locked to zoom, my wheel is now too risky to use in battle.
I'm BACK :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info