0.9.9c Patch Notes

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Bug Fixes:
Fixed the information on the website about 0.9.9 Gloves and Shields.

For me, gloves are still missing, and also Templar Shield and Sigil Kite Shield still identical?
They haven't deployed the update yet.
"
Jonathan wrote:
You can't zoom out any further than you could before. Chris shouldn't have worded it like that.

Zoom in is thats needed *HAPPYFACE*

Cant wait to test it thanks guys.
Some please take screen shot of something zoomed because i cant play atm :\
Mirror of Kalandra?
Concerning the untargetable minions. Is this only for the summoner or for party members as well? If minions are untargetable for all players will this not pose a problem in the cut throat league when fighting a enemy player specced as a summoner?
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
i really like that first skill gem drom from the frist zombie, makes the very first part alot funner to play i think.
IGN: syndoomthrower
"
reavx wrote:
i really like that first skill gem drom from the frist zombie, makes the very first part alot funner to play i think.

The Gem is welcome but I don't really think it was necessary
I'm BACK :)
lol we dont need "zoom in" ... we need "zoom out" -.-
While I appreciate the notion of being able to zoom in (not that I think I'll ever use it), I'd be a lot happier with an adjustment to the 'default' view out.

It doesn't need to be much, I'd like to see the consideration of implementing an up-to 10% distance increase on the 'default' field of view to see how it plays out, especially with consideration to lower 4:3 resolutions vs larger 16:9/8:5 resolutions, which is sadly not something I've gotten around to testing just yet.
"
Coldet wrote:
"
reavx wrote:

The Gem is welcome but I don't really think it was necessary

Maybe, but that first part really is boring when starting a new char, and it makes the fight agains hillock a bit more interesting i think.
IGN: syndoomthrower
"
Zacam wrote:
While I appreciate the notion of being able to zoom in (not that I think I'll ever use it), I'd be a lot happier with an adjustment to the 'default' view out.

It doesn't need to be much, I'd like to see the consideration of implementing an up-to 10% distance increase on the 'default' field of view to see how it plays out, especially with consideration to lower 4:3 resolutions vs larger 16:9/8:5 resolutions, which is sadly not something I've gotten around to testing just yet.

We did zoom out by 5% and 10% in the past. The amount you have to draw is an n-squared relationship with the distance. We may change it further in the future as we improve performance.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info