3.14.1 Hotfix

How about some bans for people who abused the Meticulous ritual watchstone exploit? You guys ban exploiters don't you? Or was that only for brownie points with redditors?
After hotfix my client crashed during Trialmaster fight with message - Map: GPU .. GetDeviceRemovedReason ...
(GetDeviceRemovedReason: (� - symbols between words in the log file)

trying: http://patchcdn.pathofexile.com/3.14.1.1.2/Pathofexile.exe

= 404 Not Found

nginx/1.12.2

"
TakakazuAbe wrote:
How about some bans for people who abused the Meticulous ritual watchstone exploit? You guys ban exploiters don't you? Or was that only for brownie points with redditors?

Source of exploit are the devs :D
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
Last edited by Technomagier on Apr 30, 2021, 5:37:19 AM
I am pretty sure textures are loading in faster now when entering a map, but now when I initiate Ritual or Ultimatum, where tons of new mobs spawn in, I get severe lag spikes, which did not happen before.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
TakakazuAbe wrote:

What's wrong with ritual farming? How's setaping watchstones and using vessels is exploit? Are you redditors call everything you can't afford\dislike an exploit? You guys are insane with that envy
Last edited by playplay338 on Apr 30, 2021, 6:24:40 AM
"Engine Performance Bug Found" kill it with fire!
Do you want to build a snowman?☃️
thx
"
TakakazuAbe wrote:

This falls under the 'clever use of game mechanics' tag and probably won't see a fix until next league. The line between bug and clever game mechanic is rarely clear but in this case, I'm pretty sure it comes under the latter this time round.
谢谢大佬 感谢
Still stuttering as hell. Even more when Harbinger boss appeared than usually :/

I am 100% sure it is PoE's fault as three leagues before I did not have this issue on the exact same machine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info