3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

This is literally nothing, great, no buffing Ultimatum mechanics, nothing.

Great patch notes.

Stand in Stone Circles needs to be REMOVED entirely not REWORKED, literally no one likes it.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
Last edited by Rivi666 on Apr 28, 2021, 3:41:27 PM
Thanks!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
please buff the master missions, way too few of them
yee switching to Last Epoch too. is das, but is truth! i wait for PoE2, maybe they gonna learn from theyr mistake, im sry to see this game based on 4 streamer! so pity! have fun guys
Texture streaming...
Mine is ok but i got 4 friends with 3000+ euro pc setups that ragequitted the game after being unable to play due to HUGE fps drops on the leagues new fights..
I wonder why you didn't bother to do something about it now..
We should at least have the option to disable it since it renders the game unplayable.
Double loot quality in SSF.
After this patch my game is just unplayable. Is just freeze or get fps down to 1 thinks that before patch wasn't happening. After all that stupid start I thinked on trying a build on standard but seems GGG really don't want me to play the game not the league. Keep it this way GGG I will really love to see your downfall and you know what they say "the bigger they are the harder they fall". I just scrolled throught steam and I will play Doom to keep my testosteron pumped so cheers guys.
We deserve what we tolerate!
Maaan, this league is dogshit & GGG doesn't give a flying F about it. I really hope that they lose some $ on this shitshow of a league and come back to senses, otherwise, PoE is lost for good.
So for me this league is kind of a 50/50.

I really hate the texture streaming issue, which cused me to die multiple times, not becuse I play bad, but because the game doesn't work.
It still doesn't feel like the reworked leagues improved a lot. The only really nice change is Lab enchants.
Nerfs to Harvest were way too big, making it basically sort of a "Chaos Essence" spam mechanic to try hitting something on Influenced iems.
Stone Circles - just Stone Circles
Also spawn rate for the Trialmaster Encounter seems super low and not even that rewarding when you hit it, while being unpredictable (which fits the Vaal theme but its..kinda meh. Would much rather like a: Finish 300 Waves successfully = spawn him)
And pls, no leagues where an Ex is worth 2483034 Chaos orbs. Ritual was soooo nice. Steady 100 was sugar. We are already above 150 and it aint gettin better.

What I like tho are the rewards from Ultimatum. Idk if it is just me but I got around 9 pure ex from Ultimatum, + ex shards and some really sweet rare items/splinters..and well all the other stuff you get each league.
I also agree on a lot of nerfed skills this league and removing permanent splitting/mirroring items.
No issues with Map Sustain, once I reached red maps. Also, Master missions are'nt as rare, once you get your Maven's watchstones and Atlas Passives.

OverallI think this league has a lot of issues, but the core is still the same, so I enjoy my caustic Soulrend trickster. But for the love of god, please read the coments here and adress the issues. At least point them out and explain why is there no fix, why did you make decision X.
Get into a onversation. Because so many players are super unhappy.

So, even tho I built my atlas, I'm lvl 89, I was FORCED to buy 20 t13+ maps, I made them all rare corrupted, played them, and ALL THAT DROPPED WAS ONE t14. So, I'm out of maps. This is a very bad joke and a careless slap in my face by GGG, who is spitting on regular players, making impossible to do Ultimatum or the end game or even play the damn game. After 9 years as a supporter, sice GGG clearly don't want me as a player anymore, I'm done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info