[3.15] Fire Burst Elementalist - Use (almost) any skill (or none) in the game.

"
dovahkin1986 wrote:
Transcendent mind jewel is a must?
Whats its purpose?

Not a must, but a good bit of DPS, just work towards it if you've upgraded gems and everything else.

"
duabijitelur wrote:
anyone tried end game bosses using this build?

I killed Sirus and completed the atlas using it. Never bothered with maven and never found trial master.

"
Yuu_Otosaka wrote:
How lovely, getting an abyss jewel with added fire damage, so when you're on boss, your storm brand deal both fire and lightning damage and fucked up your elemental equilibrium and turn out the hypothetic 4.5m to 2.2m :'D

I thought I had it noted somewhere to use flat non-fire damage on jewels, but now I can't find it. It was deff in my brain when I was making the update for the storm brand setup because I noted to turn off anger.

"
duabijitelur wrote:
whats the min/core requirement to start this build? except the fire burst staff

The staff and uniques, they're all super cheap. Cluster jewels would be next, can start with cheap 6 passive ones, upgrade as you go. Build is so easy to farm currency with you wont be struggling for long.
Hi your build is cool but one Quest for what is smite need i this skill( smite) ?? ( and sry if a noob quest but im a noob)
Ultimatums are great but drox,al hezmin,veritania are very hard even on a2.
Zhey can one shot me and i ran out of flask.

Can someone look at my character and tell me what iam missing?
This is a version of PoEDan79's build?
Last edited by yissus on May 8, 2021, 12:08:10 PM
"
yissus wrote:
This is a version of PoEDan79's build?

This version uses a staff. Please read the main post.
I need to craft better staff for more damage.I dont know how you survive on t15/16 maps because i get oneshoted from everything.lol

I am doing something wrong obviously.t14 is ok but it is a max I can do
this is my version with blacflame ring for chaos ignite. Is good for clearing maps and ultimatums, just have to run with withering step and everything explodes xD
I currently run maps t16 without problem, and conquerors a4 for now..
I need more investigation for more damage on some bosses...

edit: Sirus a4 passed smoothly, no more than 5 min w/o death.
Last edited by IverzonX on May 9, 2021, 10:37:53 AM
any tips for damage in boss fight? I already wear "the taming" but the damage is really questionable. PLus herald of thunder doesnt seem to proc :D. The clearing is great though!
hello,

started to play with this build yesterday, i'm leveling while mapping right now. can you suggest me some improvements? i'd like to use inspired learning, it makes me feel satisfied but if it's completely useless, i can remove it haha :)

pob: https://pastebin.com/zsUqXN4K
"
Silvragon wrote:
any tips for damage in boss fight? I already wear "the taming" but the damage is really questionable. PLus herald of thunder doesnt seem to proc :D. The clearing is great though!

The rest of the boss setup is swap Storm Brand in for Herald of Thunder and turn off anger so EE still procs.

Then you just drop a brand on the boss and run around in circles, hit them with WOC every 4 sec to proc exposure and curse.

Boss dps will always be mediocre, its a clear/ultimatum build first and foremost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info