[3.15] Fire Burst Elementalist - Use (almost) any skill (or none) in the game.

Does archmage support work with fireburst? Just wondering, since it has high damage effectiveness
"
buttcommander wrote:
Does archmage support work with fireburst? Just wondering, since it has high damage effectiveness

Probably not because you are not spending mana to cast fire Burt directly, it's triggered.
Great build, I made some changes to make more tailored to my playstyle !

Did all content, really good clear and survavibility :D
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
I am looking at the PoB, and I don't understand the mana. It looks like you have too much mana reserved to be able to do anything, such as smite or ball lightning. What am I missing?
"
Neomeris85 wrote:
I am looking at the PoB, and I don't understand the mana. It looks like you have too much mana reserved to be able to do anything, such as smite or ball lightning. What am I missing?
The devouring Diadem have eldritch battery, spend energy shield before mana for skill...
"
IverzonX wrote:
"
Neomeris85 wrote:
The devouring Diadem have eldritch battery, spend energy shield before mana for skill...

Yes, that would be it. I knew it was something stupid I am missing.....
"
iRa38 wrote:
Great build, I made some changes to make more tailored to my playstyle !

Did all content, really good clear and survavibility :D

Glad you enjoyed it. I really had a lot of fun playing this one. Not too hard to get put together and is just perfect for the league mechanic.
Hi guys
Can someone look my gear and tell me why i cant have malevolence,herald,anger and vitality reserved at the same time?

I have an enchant for reduced malevolence in diadem

Why is recommended to have 80% stun enchant on abberath boots if we have uunwavering stance in tree and we cant get stunned never?

i put gear with ~ 6 ex and its a blast to play.I can only imagine with better staff and jewels how it wil play

sorry for english
Last edited by dovahkin1986 on May 6, 2021, 11:11:20 AM
"
dovahkin1986 wrote:
Hi guys
Can someone look my gear and tell me why i cant have malevolence,herald,anger and vitality reserved at the same time?

I have an enchant for reduced malevolence in diadem

Why is recommended to have 80% stun enchant on abberath boots if we have uunwavering stance in tree and we cant get stunned never?

i put gear with ~ 6 ex and its a blast to play.I can only imagine with better staff and jewels how it wil play

sorry for english

You have to keep vitality leveled up with your available mana. I really only have it in there in case you get the watchers eye with life on hit when affected my vitality. So you'll have level 20 malevolence, anger, herald. Then level 10-17 vitality depending on your enlighten level and character level. Also if you have any mana rolls on armor. Vitality reserves a flat amount of mana, not a %.

And the original version of the build did not run unwavering, it was something I switched to after getting further into red maps. You can swap it for move speed enchant or any flat damage enchant.
Why don't you use immolate to support fire burst? The number may appear lower by a few digits but scale with all the increased fire damage so it should give you more dmg. With immolate i have 300k more dps than with A.Added chaos dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info