[3.15] Fire Burst Elementalist - Use (almost) any skill (or none) in the game.

"
Neomeris85 wrote:
So I am considering this as my second character of league. I have had a slow start, so not much in the way of currency yet. What would you say is the bare minimum amount of currency needed to start this build? Also, what would you consider the first items to buy?

3-4 ex will get you going for low-mid reds to farm more currency, you can run t16's on that but it will be slower/more deaths, I'd chain t12-14's until you can get awakened gems. You'll be able to netflix and ultimatum t12's on 4 ex of gear. Just run in circles until he pukes out all the loot. None of the ultimatum mods matter, cooldown is the only annoying one, but you wont fail because of it.

1.5ex for the helm, 30c-100c for the staff. 10c for the rest of the uniques. 150-200c on cluster jewels for beginner jewels. Whatever rares you have to fill out res/life, otherwise 10c or so a slot.
Im not sure how to look at affixes on staff.
which one is better - staff with 90% increased fire damage and 11 to 167 lightning damage
or one with 40 increased burning damage and 30% dot damage?

Last edited by mrpknight12 on May 1, 2021, 8:35:10 AM
"
mrpknight12 wrote:
which one is better - staff with 90% increased fire damage and 11 to 167 lightning damage

PoB not helping with it?
"
bodhe wrote:
I swap lightning golem in the ring. I will make a note in the gems section.

But won't Anger give it Fire damage making it detrimental?
Maybe it is better to use storm brand instead of golem?
Edit: it will get anger damage as well, right? Crap.
Last edited by xikorita on May 1, 2021, 12:15:44 PM
"
753924 wrote:
"
bodhe wrote:
I swap lightning golem in the ring. I will make a note in the gems section.

But won't Anger give it Fire damage making it detrimental?

I think you guys are right - may need to take out Anger for EE to apply.

Perhaps replace with another aura like Summon Skitterbots.

That way, you can keep Lighting Golem in ring.
"
mrpknight12 wrote:

On the left side of the item on search on trade there are two buttons. One is to filter by this item and the other control c the item. Then you go to your pob and control v with the item tab open. Then you can see if the item is an upgrade or not.
nice build, but it seems too squishy, i die too much :/
"
satirever wrote:
Making my own version of this at the moment.

Differences in gear:

Amulet and jewels - primordial chain, Anima stone and two eminences give 36-ish flat phys damage reduction with a level 22 chaos golem and clusters which is huge. Expensive right now but it's similar or better damage than a rare Amulet and flat damage jewels with huge defensive (Regen and phys res) upside.

I also run an enduring composure small with +2 endurance Max clusters for a total of 56% flat phys resist before flasks or armor. Also allows cwdt immortal call.

Clusters - larges are 8passive primordial bond for good damage boost and defense boost.

Divine flesh with Xibaqua jewel with 3x born of chaos for 89-90% max chaos res depending on your Xibaqua seed.

Chest - incandescent heart is amazing. All damage ignites so the 20% elemental to chaos is a huge dps boost. 25% elemental hits taken as chaos also means your effective ele resists with divine flesh is over 85%.

Helm - blizzard crown rare is by far BiS here for the huge flat cold damage at no downside since damage is ignite.

Malachai's is great. Second ring is emberwake - huge dps boost, as you get two ignites easily from prolif and abberaths.

Storm brand to apply fire burst to bosses and keep mobile.

All in all, should have 56% flat phys reduction before flask/armor, 85-90% after, ~85% ele resist to hits and ~82 to dot, 89% chaos res, 1.2k life regen and cwdt immortal call

Otherwise fairly similar.

How has this turned out?
Can we make archmage version of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info