[3.15] Fire Burst Elementalist - Use (almost) any skill (or none) in the game.

Thinking of respeccing my occultist and trying this. How far would I get on 8-10ex?
Thanks guys for helping me with my problems.
Now im not dying as often :P

This build is really fun to play.
TBH i've never played more enjoyable build.

I also have one more question 4 now.
What are the best modifires for staff?
I know that in guide there are like 6 of them mentioned, but which of them are the best to focus on?
I was looking for a way to incorporate golems into this build, maybe dropping the smite setup for golems and swapping out the Mastermind/Heart of Destruction ascendancy nodes for the golem ones. Flame/stone/chaos was what I was thinking. Have you tried this setup?
How do you get EE up on bosses, as Herald of Thunder doesn't activate without killing?
"
mrpknight12 wrote:
Thanks guys for helping me with my problems.
Now im not dying as often :P

This build is really fun to play.
TBH i've never played more enjoyable build.

I also have one more question 4 now.
What are the best modifires for staff?
I know that in guide there are like 6 of them mentioned, but which of them are the best to focus on?

In order of importance:
Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier
Burning Damage
Fire Damage
"
Gaearawr wrote:
Thinking of respeccing my occultist and trying this. How far would I get on 8-10ex?

It will do fine. I started it with about 3ex, early reds were a breeze, t16's were a bit slow until a few more upgrades. Awakened gems are a big jump, make sure to quality them, half of them have dot multi as the quality bonus.

Most expensive gem was 2ex, cheapest was 8c(awakened added chaos)

"
Jeansus wrote:
I was looking for a way to incorporate golems into this build, maybe dropping the smite setup for golems and swapping out the Mastermind/Heart of Destruction ascendancy nodes for the golem ones. Flame/stone/chaos was what I was thinking. Have you tried this setup?

Deff possible, I thought about it but all of the golem gems/gear was way overpriced. Haven't felt the need really, dinged 92, haven't failed a ultimatum in I don't know how long. My only deaths since 90+ are heavy phys bosses than I don't do a good job staying out of the way.

"
M4ethor wrote:
How do you get EE up on bosses, as Herald of Thunder doesn't activate without killing?

I swap lightning golem in the ring. I will make a note in the gems section.
Mind checking my gear. What would be the next big upgrade? Awakened gems? Did I quick check with no setting and your ignite is almost 3x bigger then mine. Guide me :D
Oh and I cant use vitality even with enchanted diadem.
edit, had forgotten to put in my last 2 ascned points so that bumped the damage up a bit, now its only half of yours :P
Last edited by Gaearawr on Apr 29, 2021, 7:49:12 PM
Thank you very much for updating and answering have made some changes which already feel better, got the large jewel going now got to save for the mediums !
"
Gaearawr wrote:
Mind checking my gear. What would be the next big upgrade? Awakened gems? Did I quick check with no setting and your ignite is almost 3x bigger then mine. Guide me :D
Oh and I cant use vitality even with enchanted diadem.
edit, had forgotten to put in my last 2 ascned points so that bumped the damage up a bit, now its only half of yours :P

Awakened gems. Lots of DPS to be had with gem upgrades. The quality on Unbound, swift, deadly and burning damage is all multi, So get those and 20q them asap for a big boost in DPS. Currently I have 40% more DoT multi than you, which would be the majority of the dps difference.

If you're struggling with currency start with awakened added chaos at least, its like 9c.
So I am considering this as my second character of league. I have had a slow start, so not much in the way of currency yet. What would you say is the bare minimum amount of currency needed to start this build? Also, what would you consider the first items to buy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info