[3.15] Fire Burst Elementalist - Use (almost) any skill (or none) in the game.

"
GaoGaiGar13 wrote:
Been running this build as my first mapper and I love it! Even managed to 1v3 my friends in pvp lol. I do have a question though, how does blood rage fit in? Should I just cast it for bosses? It makes phase run end so damn quick if I use it as a left click.

You use blood rage to generate frenzy charges which extend the duration of phase run. You dont need to cast blood rage very often, it usually just keeps going unless you stop killing stuff for 10 seconds.
Just wanted to throw it out there that if you're using lightning golem to proc EE then you can't use anger.... it gives flat fire to the golem and fucks it up.

You can swap it to herald of ash and keep most of the DPS and not worry about fucking up your EE, but it a slight damage loss.
This is my take on the build.

https://pastebin.com/Ehbgajr7

I still lack life and I am unsure if the helmet is useful, but the helmet helps because of the reservation.

I am still unsure if I should use Bastion of Elements or Shaper of Storms. Bastion of Elements really helps for survivability.

But any hints for improvements are welcome!
Hi,

I am trying to transistion from Odif's Budget Fire Burst Elementalist Autobomber to this however i do not want to swap gems for bosses

Does someone have a POB or guide that can be used across the game i.e. no gem/gear/jewel or anything swapping.

So like good boss dps and good clear.

So far i've been facing issues on bossing from phy damage over time in particular and i'm not sure the budget version is working for me.

I have 20-30 ex to spend on this build to hit endgame but i am unable to find any POB thats like the best POB and doesn't require any further more changes. Ill paste my gear here so in case nobody has a POB for all modes(clear/bossing) atleast if someone can suggest some ideas would be helpful.

Note i'm level 72 and haven't gotten a cluster setup yet i have 5483 life and around 28% mana unreserved.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Hi,

I am trying to transistion from Odif's Budget Fire Burst Elementalist Autobomber to this however i do not want to swap gems for bosses

Does someone have a POB or guide that can be used across the game i.e. no gem/gear/jewel or anything swapping.

So far i've been facing issues on bossing from phy damage over time in particular and i'm not sure the budget version is working for me.

I have 20-30 ex to spend on this build to hit endgame but i am unable to find any POB thats like the best POB and doesn't require any further more changes. Ill paste my gear here so in case nobody has a POB for all modes(clear/bossing) atleast if someone can suggest some ideas would be helpful.

Note i'm level 72 and haven't gotten a cluster setup yet i have 5483 life and around 28% mana unreserved.

Hello man,

I am running a modified version of Satirever's build that he shared in this forum discussion. Using golems, divine flesh etc. It is really tanky, I am currently level 99 and doing both mapping and bossing with this build and have no issues whatsoever. Killing Sirus deathless everytime he spawns, the only time I died while bossing was really just The Feared invitation with the 100% aoe mod for challenge. And there is no swapping of gear and gems involved. ;)

Here is the basic configuration PoB for my current build in case you wanna take a look: https://pastebin.com/yDzxJm9e

Though my build is already pretty min-maxed (only upgrade I am going for is double malevolence mod watcher's eye and maybe hunting relevant lab enchants), with 20-30ex budget you should be easily able to put together tanky build with bit less dmg. Prioritize balancing resists and attributes, level 21 golems are big boost and are cheap, you can use Berek's Respite instead of Hooves if you want, there are many things you can do with this template, the PoB is modified for my taste. For example I am currently not using Wave of Conviction because I don't really need it, can't reliably inflict Fire exposure and I am socket starved for QoL. So you can get good dmg boost if you can make sure that the biggest hit is from Fire. You can also switch ascendancy from Bastion of Elements to Shaper of Storms for bit dmg boost from shock, or Mastermind of Discord for exposure. I am using Bastion so I can run elemental reflect.

Hope this helps a bit, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for how to make the build better.

Also big shout out to Bodhe and Satirever for such an amazing build. :)

EDIT: Added vaal nodes from Glorious Vanity to the PoB.
Last edited by Rhothgarr on Jun 6, 2021, 10:42:16 AM
"
Hi,

Lose the blackflame in my opinion pure fire is way better. Get replica emberwake instead.
Going mastermind will fix any mana problems u have, also insane dmg boost.
So running in POB I swapped Anger for Herald of Ash (so that I don't have to turn Anger off for boss swap) and the change in damage says its very small. However actually playing with Herald of Ash the clear seems MUCH worse than Anger. Is there some error in POB? Or is there something else I'm missing here?
hey all about to jump into this build: high budget is no problem. Transferring from a GG 30million burning arrow build (once I sell all the non-transferable gear I should have a nice 200+ex nest egg to get started). I'm trying to fuse a whole bunch of different autobomber ideas together into one build...

I will be using the golem / glorious vanity version. Regen Phys reduction plus ailment immune/damage are just too good to pass up.

Questions before I start grabbing gear:
1) should I go staff or bow? From what I can tell, the staff offers higher dps but the bow allows for a quiver that you can stack with dps too (plus more life/resists). Is the difference between the two noticeable?.

2) Incandescent heart is nice, but does it beat out a double curse setup chest? Although I guess I could just pick up awakened hextouch for double curse.

3) Abberath's Hooves: i get that it procs our fire burst, but if I just cast a storm brand wouldn't that start our autobombing? Seems silly to give up a huge life/resist/ignite slot when we already have another way to proc the fire burst (unless I'm missing some mechanic...)

4) Herald of Thunder in Malachai's Artifice for EE, Malevolence, Anger auras?

5) Dyadian Dawn belt or cdr belt? Dyadian dawn is huge dps with good resists, curious if that dps beats out the cdr and abyss jewel slot.

Thanks so much for the help, feel free to PM me!
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jun 13, 2021, 5:39:10 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
hey all about to jump into this build: high budget is no problem. Transferring from a GG 30million burning arrow build (once I sell all the non-transferable gear I should have a nice 200+ex nest egg to get started). I'm trying to fuse a whole bunch of different autobomber ideas together into one build...

I will be using the golem / glorious vanity version. Regen Phys reduction plus ailment immune/damage are just too good to pass up.

Questions before I start grabbing gear:
1) should I go staff or bow? From what I can tell, the staff offers higher dps but the bow allows for a quiver that you can stack with dps too (plus more life/resists). Is the difference between the two noticeable?.

2) Incandescent heart is nice, but does it beat out a double curse setup chest? Although I guess I could just pick up awakened hextouch for double curse.

3) Abberath's Hooves: i get that it procs our fire burst, but if I just cast a storm brand wouldn't that start our autobombing? Seems silly to give up a huge life/resist/ignite slot when we already have another way to proc the fire burst (unless I'm missing some mechanic...)

4) Herald of Thunder in Malachai's Artifice for EE, Malevolence, Anger auras?

5) Dyadian Dawn belt or cdr belt? Dyadian dawn is huge dps with good resists, curious if that dps beats out the cdr and abyss jewel slot.

Thanks so much for the help, feel free to PM me!

1. Staff is BIS for damage. There is no way you are beating 110 DoT Multi on a single slot. Just put this into PoB and see your damage double/triple.

2. Lots of ways to get double curses such as amulet corruption/annoint but rmb that curses arent that effective against bosses.
3. I dont like abberath's cos of its low movespeed. How can you call yourself an autobomber if you're moving so slowly. I go with Berek's respite but it also means that I forgo EE.
4. Replica Emberwake is BIS for dps and Berek's Respite is BIS for clear/coverage (see point 4) so I dont have a slot for Malachai's but its definitely an option if you wanna do a ring swap (Respite --> Malachai's) for bossing. Im just too lazy for that.
5. Dyadian Dawn is useless for fire burst since its not an attack. Torrent's Reclamation is amazing for tailwind and CDR but nothing really beats HH in ultimatums.
thx exponent: no way im getting that staff lol...but I see your point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info