Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

Glass MTX would be amazing! Having skills translucent so we can see the ground effects no matter how much chaos we're causing.
Tornado with stuff flying around in it. Cats, dogs, trailers, cows.
MORE NATURE-THEMED SKINS please.

Exsanguinate with vines, tree-golems or naturey General's Cry, leaf-theme for bladeblast / bladestorm / steel themed skills.... Not nearly enough nature-themed skills, at least I want skins to turn the ones that exist into my preferred motif.
Yous have no cecondary effects besides Extra Gore.

Make and add at least trails for projectiles, that makes any your shots or casts like Frenzy default effect. It's so cool to seen how exactly your projectiles chain-fork, how they find next targed and how exactly they path curves to do that.

Even simple color would nice. Frenzy have green, for example. I'l buy blue one if I can use that on Tornado Shot or Split Arrow with chain.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Apr 25, 2021, 5:58:30 PM
Watery/teal color theme to go well with fiathsworn set
BATS BATS BATS lots of Bats flying in a circle or a Rainbow.
There's no money for u GGG. Queue stream priority and temporal ban for cheater. Be better, untile there, no selling mtx.
Last edited by MrTeatimeYT on Apr 25, 2021, 6:03:31 PM
sun moon and stars discharge
Last edited by aech on Apr 25, 2021, 6:07:50 PM
Honestly I love your idea of asking the community about a cyclone MTX, but to be truthful...there are many cyclone MTX's for those love to play cyclone.
I think your time would be well spent to give some other skills some love. A fresh MTX on an older skill encourages players to play it again.

Also here is a suggestion: Skill Gems Vintage Collection.

Some of us who have played from the beginning miss the look of some of the old MTX's on skill gems. Give us the option to recapture the old days...(even some of the new players might be curious to experience the old MTX's on their favorite skill).

Keep up the good work GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info