Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

big fists aka luffy from one piece .. or maybe swarms of piranha also swarms of birds like the new ultimatum pet could work
Something for Ground Slam maybe?
Shaper slam(the same animation) fist of war support
yeah rainbow for me too thanks
white ball lightning
do not forget ban bot thx
Beach Ball Strike

Molten Strike with beach balls and splashes each time they land
A swarm of bats, crows, bees, imps....or something similar would be great. Can be easily paired in theme with other MTXs.

Or a swarm of glowing ghosts / spectres in Stygian or Fairgraives style.
Audio and text changes for character...

Like they could be another toon...

It's nice to be able to change all my gear and looks like I'm somone from the abyss or project.
But sometimes I miss I just wanted to be another duelist, not the only one I can choose.
Sometimes I'd rather be scion because what the character talk about ingame instead of the duelist...

With that in mind, maybe someway that we could customize our faces. Change hair style, color... How about some gender change? Like Male Witch (warlock?) and Female Marauder?

I know that would need a lot of work, but if we gonna think about leveling to the future... I'd say that's the way to go...
What about whatever pet MTX you have equipped spins around you? Or pre-chosen pets zoom around the esge such as the puppies and that. Would be funny
Might not be popular but Tempest Shield doesn't seem to have one! Automatan or Celestial or Divine

OR

Green / Toxic Lightning related skill (Toxic Arc for example!)
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info