Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

when release?
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Idk about cyclone but I think we really need the "Exalt Slam" mtx for Ground Slam.

Character slams an exalted orb on the ground that "bricks" the ground, as a secret bonus the character can close their eyes :D

Another cool Ground Slam effect (since people are asking for them) would be to have a ton of weapons shoot out from the floor instead of the spikes. Like a bunch of Swords, axes, maces etc - kinda like the Spear field skill we saw in the PoE 2 preview

Also: Rhoa Shield Charge

Cyclone I could think of Black Hole Cyclone that actually makes your character invisible (like in celestial Leap Slam) and replaces them with a black hole "deleting" mobs

WTB Aug Harvest
Dear Developers!

I would really be interested in a 'belly of the beast' themed hideout and its decorations.

Best Regards.

P.s.: Please fix texture streaming, thanks.
MTX = Dark Red Cyclon with Gold Vaal Masks spinning around you.

we need a wave of conviction MTX so many builds use it and there is not a single mtx for it, big money to be made here ggg.
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Apr 27, 2021, 4:22:39 PM
Squid tentacles for "Exsangsquidnate"

Would be cool to see this chain.
What about summon zombies being summon succubus? Or stone summons like the summon skeletons being transformed by a statue skin.

But for the whirlwind effect how about a butterfly theme?
Herald of Agony skin ideas:

Octopus with black ink/purple colouring
Spider with more red/grey colouring

How bout some MTX for Dash?
I was hoping to see a cyclone effect based, changing it's visual element based on the main damage type. Lightning, fire, cold, physical, chaos, poison, blood, etc.

Cyclone effect based on core supporter packs, like harvest, breach,etc.

Icecream splashing cyclone effect, and it can play an icecream truck music while spinning.

Actually my hopes for the designers are to think on map devices. After the release of the miracle map device, you have lots of themes to work with for a map device mtx. It would be so fitting to create glimmerwood map device, or I dont know, any of the vest selling sets. Like twilight or again with the core supporter pack related ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info