Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

Kune Kune pet pig! The fluffy, adorable NZ pig breed that is known for its amicable and docile nature.
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
Assuming the Rhoa to be like the Bovine of POE...

A Rhoa spinning around a Tornado/cyclone.
Invisible / Weapon Effect cyclone.
Void/elder themed groundslam (or all slams in general) effect. Tentacles instead of rocks
How about an MTX for working textures? I mean a game that works would be super tight. Thanks.
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
Most feasible ( √ )
More best ( √ )
Novelty themed cyclone effect ideas:

#1) Phoning it in lazy dev option: Dog(cat) chasing cat(mouse) in a blur. The animals can bound in (animations already in for many pets like the Cult of Darkness or Hell Horse pets) at start, going to a blur at speed, then leap out in a couple frames at end. Or any other animals you like doing same in a general stampede blur.

#2) Chad dev going above and beyond option: A first of it's kind new class of MTX that requires ownership of other MTX, those MTX being varietals of Pet MTX. Up to X(5? a # changing with size of pet?) number of pets of the players choice (which players will need to purchase, aka driving more sales) can be slotted into the new novelty Cyclone and those pets will chase around the character in a blur (colored and lit per the pets chose) during activation. If you want to be lame you can limit it to only weapon pets like the various floating swords or whatever, but the more freedom in pet choice you give the community, the better received it will be, and the more money you will make. You would further drive sales if you included the ability to toggle between having the active pets in the new novelty cyclone follow the character in tight formation at all times while not actively using cyclone (along the lines of misery aura of swords) or jumping, swooping, running, erupting in at speed into a blur, and then exiting as per the pets animations.

Both are "highly feasible", the question is how lazy are your devs feeling, how much good will from the community do you want, and how much of the monies does Tencent want you to make them?

GGG, please, have a heart, set the pets free from my Menagerie Cage 1.

P.S.: There's 42 pages of replies to this thread already and I have read not a one. I will bet you all of the money you have ever made on your MTX shop that there are plenty of others posting a pet blur idea. You know it is the best choice, you know my option #2 will take the most work, but by FAR make the most money. You do the math. Give us an actual $20 MTX, I dare you.
Bees Frostbolt!
It needs some love, it only has one MTX, it's very popular and screen cluttering...
"
Cenminator wrote:
Invisible cyclone.

Very good idea, perfect for the Cast on crit build.
Considering the level of Zen I feel playing a cyclone build why not a Ying/Yang cyclone? Could make relaxing chime noises when you hit enemies. Would need a better name for it, although Zen Cyclone would probably work just fine.
SHARKNADO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info