Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

cant w8 to see it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
(Celestial) (Rhoa/any animal) Stampede Cyclone.

Rhoas (or any animals) start stampeding in a circle around the player. For each Cyclone stage the amount of Rhoas increases. The basic idea is to have a "red beast skill like stampede" around the player. Of course the base theme could be Celestial or any other, but I am a sucker for Celestial stuff. ;)

Another sub option could be "Rodeo Cyclone". The stampeding animals are bulls that are connected with lassoes to the player.

Sharknado seems obvious and funny, the Tasmanian devil tornado style would also be amazing.

That said I think it'd be funny to also do multiple of those slappy hand toys that fly out further and further from the character as Cyclone increases in size. It would also fit with Vaal Cyclone given the slappy hands are sticky and so pulling in makes some degree of sense.

Another idea is a big hula hoop that increases in size and as you gain stages you gain hula hoops.
Lady Justice Winter Orb. Green channeled Lady shootin green Balls/Bolts.
GIVE US SYNTHESIS MAP DEVICE AND WAYPOINT MTX

pls <3
How about cyclone with the Japanese yokai Kamaitachi, which translates to sickle wind. It is a weasel that fly's through the air much like cyclone already and it has sickle like appendages. The vaal cyclone would be easy it just sends them flying around. https://abookofcreatures.com/2016/04/25/kamaitachi/ For reference information. This would be a perfect fit imo. In general looking at Japanese yokai there is a lot of neat ideas since there is weird ghosts for anything.
Instead of the character just spinning in the middle what about the character becoming the cyclone itself? There is no good similar effect. But I always thought that the character spinning with there arms out looked bad.
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
star fall Fire strom.
Rainbow with different pets on each color, for example fire frog on red and lightning swarm pet on blue and so on.

Pets that follow player starts to run around him. And possibly create yin-ayng style symbol/wave based on their color.

Nine-tailed fox pet spreads its tail to cover the area while running next to player.

Last edited by Maybesomeday85 on Apr 26, 2021, 5:08:49 PM
I'd like to suggest to let Dancign Dervish use our cyclone mtx since we already have 10!?

Also other minions should be also able to use them!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 26, 2021, 5:12:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info