Development Stories: Path of Exile 2 Narrative Design Philosophies

Please make all bosses have at least 3 phases MINIMUM!!... I don't understand people who dislike that in POE 1.. bunch of weirdos!.
I really hope to see the Lab and Izaro make a return in poe 2.

No one.
Last edited by nomnaut on Apr 23, 2021, 11:37:25 PM
I just hope the story this time around will be more cohesive from start to finish, and also for the Witch's voice actress to reprise her role.

Can't have too. much. clutter after all
Woah! Awesome post! Right on! Thank you so much GGG!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Place - Winding Pier
Person - Krillson

and a real fishing quest line.
I mostly hope that the ranger equivalent is a lesbian as well and maybe, just maybe, there's a mention or two about her girlfriend/wife and even eventually you meet her or something.

Overall more personal stories for the exiles would be very nice.
I would advice if POE 2 has an antagonist, to let him appear throughout the entire campaign.

A great example is Joneleth Irenicus from Baldur's Gate 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6LbhhoOSIw

You guys did a similar thing with Piety up to act 3.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Be nice if the game developers expanded on the number of acts. The new league features are OK, but the entire league falls flat on its face as they are generally buggy, imbalanced and the rewards are lacklustre, so each league players have to wait for at least two weeks worth of fixes and updates before the league is even remotely interesting.
Dear Developers!

I would like to say that I like the story in PoE. I wish the best, that the story in PoE 2 will be just as good or better.

That being said, the part i like the most is the voice over of the environment lore. PoE's pace demands that you not stop to read some piece of background info, but listening to them is great.
I love when i found one of them and i get to chance to listen to it while i massacre the monsters nearby.
I was deeply disappointed when the update with the gods rolled out, that there were only a few new lore scattered around the land and barely any of them had voice over.

Since then every time i read new patch notes, I hope that there is a note, that voice over has been added to the rest of the lore things.

On the other hand, there is a point at which there is too much talking. Heist annoys me occasionally, because the npc-s just wouldn't shut up! I am fine when they say something sometimes, but it got to the point where they just keep repeating the same lines/jokes over and over it gets boring fast.
Like in the trailer where the characters keeps saying when you change attack, it is fine for a couple of minutes at the start of the game, but when you have thousands of hours played it might get a bit annoying.

And lastly, I hope that the Goddess will not be forgotten, I would like to bathe Her in the blood of my enemies again!

Thank you for reading my opinion.
Last edited by Kamuka1024 on Apr 24, 2021, 5:03:38 AM
cant wait for poe 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info