The Apollyon Mystery Box

"
Makkiee wrote:
"
Melaviy wrote:
I don't think you deserve our support this time.

"our" support? You dont have any pack...

Are you ready to bet on this?
"
Melaviy wrote:
"
Makkiee wrote:
"
Melaviy wrote:
I don't think you deserve our support this time.

"our" support? You dont have any pack...

Are you ready to bet on this?

hehehehehe

the folks that ASS U ME....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
What an atrocious marketing campaign by GGG..

Playing thousands to streamers that play apex legends/valorant just because of their popularity and that never play RPG games let alone POE.

The guy probably deleted POE from his PC already.

Instead of helping smaller dedicated POE streamers.

And then of course give a middle finger to the whole community by giving streamers prio..

Unfortunately now Streamer RNG is no longer just a laughable matter. When that streamer dansgaming or something got a mirror in Act 7 is now questionable. Was he given some sort of advantage as well?

All I can say is that I hope shroud buys some of these MTX's for you before he removes POE from his PC.....

Whatever issues might be afoot with other aspects of the game, I think we can agree that the art team is running, as they say in the Silent Service, 'hot, straight, and normal'. This can also be said for Mr. Orman-Janowski, again.

I also think it worth repeating that I approve of GGG disclosing the odds on these boxes; such a contrast with other companies who seem to always have some excuse to keep this information from customers.

That said, there remain two items pertinent to these boxes I would again raise. First, I'd always said the box models proper would be interesting as alternate stash models - it's good that you did this Twilight, and I am curious as to the existence of doing this with all the boxes. Second, while the combined sets are good, whatever became of the alt-color option (here, it would be turning in, for example, two Darkshard body armors to get a Darkshard body armor with the Lightbringer color scheme)?
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Given the "closed eyes + exalt" statement (harvest aside, that was just an evil thing to say), i find it hard to spend money on poe right now.

I still have hope that ggg will get back on track with keeping the balance in rng (between straight chaos gambling and harvest league crafting).

The streamer special treatment thing was also bad, but to be fair, since it's a money thing, we don't know if tencent was involved.
EZ skip. Lucky for my wallet.
The two sets remind me of Oblivion - The Shivering Isles factions.
Then you combine then for... Mysterio?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Not this time
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
whauw there is a lot of pretty things in there.
Just a shame that you insist on this predatory practice
"
hekate1 wrote:
Will spend extra to spite the crybabies. Dank sets.

Don't think they're the ones hurting here.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info