The Apollyon Mystery Box

"
Skyfallsc2 wrote:
Funny how people that are complaining dont even have the first blood support pack lol. I must say I was very dissapointed with the prio thing but you cant judge GGG for 1 time error given that they are doing things right for about 10 years.

1 time error? KEKW
For me the launcher takes like 5 minutes to load the game and that is unacceptable.

I ussually spend money but these league ill pass
"
Benzka wrote:
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
Still waiting for 10 free Mystery Boxes for everyone, as some sort of apology for "rought" league star and treating everyone, except streamers, as second class people.

Don't worry, streamers will get 20 or more free boxes for promotion reasons, but not us. (No joke, for real!)

I think that just before league launch (a day before IIRC) watching this stream, the streamer opened up the MTX UI and said streamer had 4 Mboxes there and the streamer was like: "I have 4 boxes? How?" lol

Of course GGG gives some free boxes to big streamers to create hype.
Yeah, nice mtx blah blah, but i cant buy it, the same way i cant pay in brl because i dont live in brazil, i cant pay in usd either, cause i dont live in the usa and its not the currency of my country, that's fraud ggg! bad bad!
Last edited by d_n_r on Apr 18, 2021, 8:39:37 PM
Come on guys ...

Yes they fucked up, they did aplologize though.

Be mature and just don't buy those MTX if you don't want to, no need to spit your hate again and again, they got it ...

"
Piou29 wrote:
Come on guys ...

Yes they fucked up, they did aplologize though.

Be mature and just don't buy those MTX if you don't want to, no need to spit your hate again and again, they got it ...

They apologised. So did BP , in that episode of southpark..
Sorry, I can't hear you over the harvest destruction (can't call something that was totally destroyed a nerf).

Oh also, adding to my list.

I can't hear you over some streamer getting priority over me.
Last edited by Clannard on Apr 18, 2021, 8:57:38 PM
The Darkshard Helmet is pretty dope, but a no buy for me this time

Good mtx tho
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
Rare: 20%
Uncommon: 35%
Common: 45%

was this always like this? I can't remember..

Well for me way too few things that I want in order to buy the boxes..
from the purple set the only think I do like are the horns..
I really admire how GGG has stuck to their guns and kept the microtransactions looking gritty and realistic, really fitting the dark fantasy of Wraeclast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info