Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

That Dev life. Work 24 hour days on the weekend of launch.

Thanks for sticking with it! Going to buy my support pack now.
There are players acheiving lvl 72 and I can't even get past lvl 12. Did me dirty GGG.

Take your time, maybe do a global reset ;)
How about Compensation? Like another game?
For some reason, you always make sense. But things get out of hand fast and easy in the online world, especially when there's this much uproar and expectations anticipating a league start release. Thanks for clarifying a few things for us and hopefully the human error guy doesn't get fired, GL friend!

Also: Why are you not considering reseting the league though? With this being an economy based game, 95% of your player base is wrapped around in the fuckery that you mentioned to the point where it's become unfair to a big majority of us.
Extraordinary conditions require extraordinary decisions.
Last edited by Smurfstefan on Apr 17, 2021, 4:21:45 AM
Well it's good to hear that conclusions are made out of this mess and we can expect a resolution soon.
I mean we appreciate the gesture and the communication attempt by you guys to convey what is happening, but it's also like, what are you going to do to compensate for the horrible start this was? It's easy to just say you fucked up and move on, but you're doing nothing to compensate for the fuckery that you involved everyone in.
Thanks for the effort and open communication. I'm certain you will find a solution soon. Don't let these issues get to your head.
why were the streamer's friends, who do not stream, also able to bypass the queue, such as Empyrian's group?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG DEVS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
league restart when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info