Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG DEVS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
out of all seriousness and respect i have for you guys, i know you certainly dont want this to happen, but there's a lot of people who have taken 2 or 3 days off who are now losing this time to play, you are certainly loosing out on alot of supporter packs which usually sell early league and also, for me personally, i have ONE weekend every time a league starts where i can be the gamer girl and not a mom. a kiddo free weekend. which is kinda ruined, cuz its half way over before i even get to see merveil. usually around this time i am in the late acts.
with all the things going on in my life i was happy to have some time to take my brain of the shitty things and play happily. thats done for. instead, i am in a shitty mood, because even this isnt working out.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Appreciate the candid response - Thanks for going overtime on it!

Sorry for all the folks working hard to resolve the issue right now.
One of the most stressful situations you can be in.

Will continue to support.
reset the league .. big ass mistake the whole comunity dont have any fault but you, streamers in maps almost and all other players cant even get past act 1 .. ffs that is some lame decision
Restart league!
I BEG YOU TO RESET THE LEAGUE IT'S THE ONLY WAY THE HYPE WILL COME BACK
Okay we done taking now fix the problem now! i had 4am at my country time until now dindt sleep please fix the F* problem :(
XD
thanks for updating people. hope is gonna be fix soon.
"
The decision to allow any streamers to bypass the queue was clearly a mistake. Instead of offering viewers something to watch while they waited, it offended all of our players who were eager to get into the game and weren't able to, while instead having to watch others enjoy that freedom. It's completely understandable that many players were unhappy about this. We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

We will not allow streamers to bypass the login queue in the future

oh really?

:D

"
LeChris_POE wrote:
"We will also plan future marketing campaigns with contingencies in mind to better handle this kind of situation in the future."

May i understand this as "hide unpopular choices from public" ?!

I bought supporter packs to support development of the game, not to fund paid priority actors. This is so sad...

you spent too many $$$
sorry for you XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info