Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Jesus, Reset->Restart, and please stop hire NZ staff only, you need some help there!
Literally a big kiss my ass , thanks for wasting 12 hours of your day . Sorry what a joke
RESET the league
Reset the league. ty GGG
Cool, hopefully giving a whole group of people who are known for controlling and monopolizing the economy an entire day of time advantage won't destroy the rest of the league.
most of us undertand everything, but some of us such negative now and says many bad words everywhere now, just hope you can handle it and not take close to heart
what about duplicate items ......
Thanks for the clarifications.

Honestly, I can understand the problems that exist in a release and I know that you are giving everything without resting, looking for the problem (yes, I had to do hotfixes after a release...).
What seems very bad to me, is the part of the streamers... Imagine that I want to be one of the first to reach the XXXX depth in delve (just for my pleasure), giving priority to the streamers surely I can not, not to mention the control that this gives to the streamers over the market, since they will surely be the first to obtain items, currency...
Have no reason to play without full league RESET, pray to GGG
To restart the league, you will need another post about disgruntled players sitting all night in Acts 1-4>:

Im fine with some coins or at least few boxes btw ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info